Bunnyg.....

ZoBo

Silver Member
Just wondered how you are getting on with your restart?
I know you were having a bit of a hard time of it.... Have you managed to crack it?

Hey Zobo, aww bless you, thanks for thinking of me. Yeh, I am on day 4 now! Woohoo! Feel great and I am even 2lb lighter than what I weighed before my holiday! I am so pleased that I finally got sorted and back on track and vow to stay on it until my first Christmas party :D

How are you doing?

Aw well done..... I'm doing ok. I had a bout of Vertigo on monday, which was awful. I've never had it before..... Naturally I panicked that it was CD causing it. So, after speaking to NHS direct. They told me to stop the diet & eat, to see if it helped.... So I had some toast, but it made no difference..... It went on it's own that night. Thank God!
But at least I know it wasn't CD.
So, I got right back on it on tues & feel a bit sh!tty today.... But hopefully that will subside. It's day three again, as the toast knocked me out of ketosis, so I'll feel poo tomorrow. But hey ho...

It's so hard this diet sometimes.... I could write a book on what I could eat right now.

2lb lighter is brill.... Glad you managed to get back on track.....

aww you poor thing! Glad the vertigo has gone and hope you don't feel to poo today!

I am on day 5 now! Woohoo! Feeling so positive and I should have in the post tonight some porridge! I can't wait to try that! x

Back