Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Afternoon busy,menu looks great as always, I might have look for that laden exercise, I have given up on the gym, just too hot. I ding Thu.k I will renew it when it is due in august.

Workout done, really gave it my all today especially the abs section. I was soaking, so sweaty. Upper body is looking good, definitely a reduction in back fat and more tone around the bra strap and back waist area. More definition in shoulders.

Lunch was the tiniest child portion - and I felt so satisfied. I'm a lot more relaxed about getting to goal, I'm actually happy to carry on, on the scenic route. The longer it takes me the more my woe will actually become habit and I think maintaining will be a lot less difficult. Loving the exercising and really hope to keep that up even when life is busier.

Reading around about people doing/considering different woes is making me realise how lc suits me fine. It's the only woe I'm not constantly thinking about food. I feel positively confident that sticking and continuing will help me to lose and maintain without too much effort. Water intake is the only thing I need to be conscious of.

I'm not by all means as slim as I'd like to be but I know I'm getting there in a steady and healthy way. When I get there I'll be holding on to something I've worked so hard for - opposed to it dropping off overnight and being taken for granted.

I hope not to have bored you all. X

Reading around about people doing/considering different woes is making me realise how lc suits me fine. It's the only woe I'm not constantly thinking about food.

Excellent point Busy - and it's sustainable for you too, which is the only way to succeed on it :)

Workout done, really gave it my all today especially the abs section. I was soaking, so sweaty. Upper body is looking good, definitely a reduction in back fat and more tone around the bra strap and back waist area. More definition in shoulders.

Lunch was the tiniest child portion - and I felt so satisfied. I'm a lot more relaxed about getting to goal, I'm actually happy to carry on, on the scenic route. The longer it takes me the more my woe will actually become habit and I think maintaining will be a lot less difficult. Loving the exercising and really hope to keep that up even when life is busier.

Reading around about people doing/considering different woes is making me realise how lc suits me fine. It's the only woe I'm not constantly thinking about food. I feel positively confident that sticking and continuing will help me to lose and maintain without too much effort. Water intake is the only thing I need to be conscious of.

I'm not by all means as slim as I'd like to be but I know I'm getting there in a steady and healthy way. When I get there I'll be holding on to something I've worked so hard for - opposed to it dropping off overnight and being taken for granted.

Check you! Fabulous that you are feeling so good! I'm looking forward to my kettlebells session tomorrow, all the exercise certainly gives that feel good factor! X

Check you! Fabulous that you are feeling so good! I'm looking forward to my kettlebells session tomorrow, all the exercise certainly gives that feel good factor! X

Hmmm.... Maybe it is the exercise making me feel so positive. It's funny how annoying gym/exercise freaks are.....when its not you!! Lol. Ladans has got a fab exercise for back and it's really paying of.

Can't wait for kettlebells tomorrow either :)

What's that move? My bra overhang is slowly but surely melting away :) baby steps, I was even tempted to buy a really pretty 34 bra today but I have lots already.

Aren't we good, hehe x

Morning busy,

what a lovely positive and upbeat post. Well done on feeling confident about everything, very inspiring for me too.

And no you have not bored me, I prefer longer posts sometimes, gives me something to read.

What's that move? My bra overhang is slowly but surely melting away :) baby steps, I was even tempted to buy a really pretty 34 bra today but I have lots already.

Aren't we good, hehe x

Awe that's great, i know your a but concious about your back.......buy the bra as a treat at the end of the two weeks :). There's a move on my ladans video I can really feel and see, I'll try and see if there's something on YouTube to show you and upload later.

doing the kettleworx cardio today and 10mins on fast abs.

Morning busy,

what a lovely positive and upbeat post. Well done on feeling confident about everything, very inspiring for me too.

And no you have not bored me, I prefer longer posts sometimes, gives me something to read.

Morning darling x,

thanks for reading, your such a gem for supporting and encouraging x. The exercising is having a positive effect mentality as well as toning me. Maybe when you've dropped down a bit more you can get into working out too x.

Afternoon busy,menu looks great as always, I might have look for that laden exercise, I have given up on the gym, just too hot. I ding Thu.k I will renew it when it is due in august.

Go for it sammy! I really enjoy it, if you have sky she has a programme on fitness tv Ladans legs bums and tums 2 - not sure if you could record it and do it when you need x, or buy the DVD on amazon.

Hi all,

Had a good day yesterday diet wise. Stayed on plan, however did eat loads later on in the evening. Gonna up food in the day so as to not feel so hungry in the evening.

Lunch was yummi yertersays curry and fried turnip.....very lovely. Going out to dinner tonight, to a Turkish restaurant, gonna have thier donner. It's so lush, not your average kebab shop donner, it's so meaty and natural tasting.

Hope your all winning.

Afternoon, your enthusiasm for exercise is inspiring, I agree about eating more early in the day, when I have a good breakfast (at 11ish!) I don't feel very hungry for the rest of the day,but maybe its because of the heat?

Hi all,

Had a good day yesterday diet wise. Stayed on plan, however did eat loads later on in the evening. Gonna up food in the day so as to not feel so hungry in the evening.

Lunch was yummi yertersays curry and fried turnip.....very lovely. Going out to dinner tonight, to a Turkish restaurant, gonna have thier donner. It's so lush, not your average kebab shop donner, it's so meaty and natural tasting.

Hope your all winning.

So jealous of you going and having a Donner! Nom nom! Used to have them when I lived in Germany :)

Morning darling x,

thanks for reading, your such a gem for supporting and encouraging x. The exercising is having a positive effect mentality as well as toning me. Maybe when you've dropped down a bit more you can get into working out too x.

I am going to start, dusted my trainers off so no excuses :) you are more than welcome although you seem to be focused and doing a mighty fine job on your own :)

enjoy your meal out you lucky bugger, good donner meat sounds perfect!

I am going to start, dusted my trainers off so no excuses :) you are more than welcome although you seem to be focused and doing a mighty fine job on your own :)

enjoy your meal out you lucky bugger, good donner meat sounds perfect!

Hooray.......you'll get into it so quick I bet x.

Afternoon, your enthusiasm for exercise is inspiring, I agree about eating more early in the day, when I have a good breakfast (at 11ish!) I don't feel very hungry for the rest of the day,but maybe its because of the heat?

Hi sammy,

How are you?

I'm not usually like this, but now I've started working out I'm really enjoying it :) I need to remind myself of this if I ever get lazy in future.

The heat and stuffiness is definitely starting to annoy now.

Good morning islanders!!

Had a great dinner last night, really yummi donner, lovely fresh salad with halep sauce.......pinched DH chick thigh too, he despises thigh pieces. My only downfall are dates!!! They're everywhere atm due to ramadhan. They plonked a bowl full on our table. I did only have 3-4, hoping there's no damage. Only good thing is they are keeping me regular.

Didn't feel so hungry later on as normal - I guess I need to eat more daytime (not just survive on bp until lunch) planning on having a bp pre workout and a breakfast after. Hooray managed 2l water also.

Feeling sooooo acheeeeey today but will still do ladans work out dvd and stay off over the weekend to allow recovery.

Menu

B 1bp and mushrooms and fried eggs
L Egg salad with olives and deep fried halloumi
D Roast chicken and steamed broccoli and roast turnip

Roast dinners are a winner with the family, it's easy to omit the carbs for me. Only thing hugely missed is nice gravy so if anyone has a lc recipe pleeeease share :)

Hope you all have a great day x

Snap on the bp coffee, it's having too much of an effect on my appetite!

Doing well on the exercise (aches are good so im told, only i dont have any :-(and water, could you sneak more water in there?

My lot love a roast too, I miss the roast tatties and Yorkshire puds though :-( wonder if I could make soy flour puds lol!

Back