Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Well done busy! Fab loss x

Well done on the loss Busy, that's fab!

OK here, had a few dramas, but things are slowly improving - and the new flat is great :)

Thank you all, for popping in. Still having problems with the site so I'm sorry I'm being so brief, don't have the patience as the pages are loading too slow!

Doing well with diet and Pilates. Got a bit greedy yesterday and ate too much....oops! Loving Pilates I'm getting toned so well, even getting the gap between inner thighs.

Hope your all well xxxxx.

Hi busy
Well done with the Pilates , I really need to do some exercise but I am finding it hard to motivate myself at the moment, hate the dark and cold when I come home from work, just want yo curl up on settee in front of tv!

Hi busy. Well done on the toning:)

Oooh is Pilates that good for toning? Do you do it at home?

Thank you Katie and Sandra xx.

Val - not seen Callanetics before but your right it's very similar and Pilates is relaxing too.

Lvmm - hi and thanks for popping by, yes I do it at home. I'm currently doing 10min solutions DVD with Lara Hudson. It's toning incredibly well, I'm getting lovely defined but slim arms, and not generally a lovely feminine silhouette.

Well done busy with the 9.4 only I could dream of that....wowzas you go girl! Hope life is treating you well?

Busy busy busy where are you and hope you are keeping well?

Yayyyyy!! I'm posting in busy's 1stone goal x

Coo, I did Callanetics back in the eighties. Looks like you're doing nothing but you really are!

Coo, I did Callanetics back in the eighties. Looks like you're doing nothing but you really are!

you really really are! I still can do "the rollover" and the teaser -so i'm doing a beginners one alongside to progress

Back