Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Well it's been a funny day had no time to eat untill now! Just had an chilli laden omelette and broccoli stem chips.

Been on the gym vibrating plate, did 20mins and managed to do all the moves! Got my friend to measure me as I don't trust myself lol.

No need for a drum roll I've lost 1.5cm on my tummy and 1cm everywhere else. I guess some loss is better than no loss.

hope your all having a good diet day x.

Well done in the cm losses, every bit helps.
I make an onion gravy to go with my roasts, I know onions aren't encouraged on atkins but it is better than using flour....it is a Jamie Oliver receipe. Fry onions, I use red, in butter or even better the juices from the roast, for 15 mins, add 5 tbs red wine vinegar, boil til evaporated, add stock and reduce well, then I liquidise to thicken.

Well it's been a funny day had no time to eat untill now! Just had an chilli laden omelette and broccoli stem chips.

Been on the gym vibrating plate, did 20mins and managed to do all the moves! Got my friend to measure me as I don't trust myself lol.

No need for a drum roll I've lost 1.5cm on my tummy and 1cm everywhere else. I guess some loss is better than no loss.

hope your all having a good diet day x.
Broccoli stem chips sound interesting!
Doing well with the cm's! x

Well done in the cm losses, every bit helps.
I make an onion gravy to go with my roasts, I know onions aren't encouraged on atkins but it is better than using flour....it is a Jamie Oliver receipe. Fry onions, I use red, in butter or even better the juices from the roast, for 15 mins, add 5 tbs red wine vinegar, boil til evaporated, add stock and reduce well, then I liquidise to thicken.

You are an angel xx, I can't wait to make the gravy, it's something I've always really missed. I'm not too strict on the onion and tomatoe rule anyway. Thanks again xx.

Broccoli chips were looooovely - I'm loving fried veg at the minute.

Thank you guys, it certainly helps to keep motivated, however, I'm having a really bad stall weight wise. I'm not dwelling on it right now.

Sorry tried multi quoting on last post but didn't work.

Gravy sounds lush. Dana Capender from 'hold the toast' and writer of many low carb/paleo cookbooks isn't bothered by onions either and is an expert in low carb, so enjoy. :)

Good morning all,

Had another bowl of dates blip last night ....and a cup of warm alpro late last night. Don't know what takes over me, oooooh honestly. Disappointed with myself this morning.

Of to do kettlebells, will update menu shortly (insure what I have in).

Have a good one all x.

Good morning all,

Had another bowl of dates blip last night ....and a cup of warm alpro late last night. Don't know what takes over me, oooooh honestly. Disappointed with myself this morning.

Of to do kettlebells, will update menu shortly (insure what I have in).

Have a good one all x.

Could have been a whole lot worse Busy! I'm sure you will stay the same!
Glad I did kettlenetics again yesterday as I've done something to my wrist :-( x

Hi there guys,

Thanks for the reassurance xx.

Tee - oh no on the wrist, is it bad? What happened? Your like the girl that jack built atm, lol x. Hope it's better by Monday x.

Well proud to say yesterday was aaaall good :), got really strict with my carbs too. Went out for dinner to jimmy spices so was easy enough to grilled stuff, drank lots and lots too (2l or more).

B 1fried egg, 3mushrooms 1 bp
L salmon fillet and 100g fried sweetheart cabbage
D mixed grill and salad

Had a late one last night, but shattered today. Folks are coming over for the day need to get a move on, tidy, get ready, get kids ready and tidy more! Just can't get going!!

Hope you all have a brill day x.

Good morning Catkins have a fab weekend with your family xx

Morning, well done for getting back on track,enjoy your weekend.

Hi there guys,

Thanks for the reassurance xx.

Tee - oh no on the wrist, is it bad? What happened? Your like the girl that jack built atm, lol x. Hope it's better by Monday x.

Well proud to say yesterday was aaaall good :), got really strict with my carbs too. Went out for dinner to jimmy spices so was easy enough to grilled stuff, drank lots and lots too (2l or more).

B 1fried egg, 3mushrooms 1 bp
L salmon fillet and 100g fried sweetheart cabbage
D mixed grill and salad

Had a late one last night, but shattered today. Folks are coming over for the day need to get a move on, tidy, get ready, get kids ready and tidy more! Just can't get going!!

Hope you all have a brill day x.

Haha! Yes I'm falling to pieces! I don't know what I've done it's intermittent pain, no good for side planks! Will be fine for Monday! I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

Your menu is looking good x

Had a great day chilling with friends and family. Woes been good today too, been out for dinner and remained extremely good :)

B 1bp
L bbq chick wings and chick tikka with salad and
D lamb seekh kebabs with a huge cabbagey salad (med style) with a natural yogurt dip.

Lots to drink including water, coke zero and a tea with alpro.

Cracking open my kettleworx resistance tomorrow. Hearing so much good stuff about resistance training Vs other stuff, was always scared of bulking out too much but I'm gonna give it a go.

Good morning islanders!

Eager to do my kettleworx resistance this morning, straight after my bp is finished. Aiming to drink 3L today, well that's the plan.

B 1 bp and fried eggs and beef sossi
L lamb patties fried sweat heart cabbage
D lamb roghan josh and broccoli

D coke zero and water.

Buying some decent coffee and a cafetiere, any suggestions on a good coffee?

Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning islanders!

Eager to do my kettleworx resistance this morning, straight after my bp is finished. Aiming to drink 3L today, well that's the plan.

B 1 bp and fried eggs and beef sossi
L lamb patties fried sweat heart cabbage
D lamb roghan josh and broccoli

D coke zero and water.

Buying some decent coffee and a cafetiere, any suggestions on a good coffee?

Hope you all have a good day.

Check you doing kettleworx at the weekend! Eager :)

Re coffee, a couple of people on here mentioned Taylor's of Harrogate. BP man suggests a non blended coffee, I guess organic would be good either way. I've just had mine, no brekkie though :-/

Have a lovely day c

Update on the fancy new pills. Took one this morning after a bp. Planned on doing kettleworx resistance. Did it, without any breaks in reps, felt like I could just keep going so did 10mins fast abs AND 40 mins of my ladans video.!!!!

The pills have enhanced my workout by making me want to push myself fully, did both workouts all the way through. I noticed I was a lot more sweaty compared to normal, I was actually absolutely drenched! This could be due to me working harder or the fact that they claim the pills work by raising body temperature, which helps to burn more fat.

I've skipped breakfast, don't feel hungry but will force some lunch down after a wash and change.

Back