Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Morning all,

Sorry to report went totally off plan last night. Won't bore you with details but lets just say I didnt take any prisoners! Girls gotta live a little.

Back to the grind stone today, off to kettbells. Will post my dukan menu later x

Breakfast

Warm drink
Scrambled eggs
Low fat cream cheese

Lunch

Chicken Curry
Tea

Tea or coffee, no sugar
Oat bran muffins

Dinner

Salmon Soup

I also went off rails last night, and paid for it in bad tum that woke me after only a couple of hours sleep, bloating and terrible sound effects. We will live to undo the damage, eh, LOL!

Haha what we like?! I was tempted to have a choc tart but the OH talked me out of it by saying you have been so strict with food an exercise don't ruin it!

Dukan sounds less restrictive from your menu, my lil one has been having porridge for brekkie and iv been craving it!

Haha what we like?! I was tempted to have a choc tart but the OH talked me out of it by saying you have been so strict with food an exercise don't ruin it!

Dukan sounds less restrictive from your menu, my lil one has been having porridge for brekkie and iv been craving it!

Oh well done resisting - and well done Mr.tee for taking notice and talking you out of it.

Dukans great, it certainly is less restrictive, Last nights slip up was due to a fall out with DH and me feeling low - and not due to feeling deprived on D. The porridge was sooooo lovely, had it again for B today and the kids too! So bonus.

I'm just following online meal planners until I've read the book and got the general idea.

I also went off rails last night, and paid for it in bad tum that woke me after only a couple of hours sleep, bloating and terrible sound effects. We will live to undo the damage, eh, LOL!

Hi Lynne,

Never mind and onwards Hun. My tummy was on the turn this morning too. Guess its a lesson.

Miraculously I'm still in K, so will be counting my blessings and jumping back on the wagon!

Good morning,

Happy to report a 100% day yesterday. I've also read through the book up to where I need to be for now. Basically I'm going to be doing low fat low carbs, with alternating just protien vs protien and carbs from his approved list. At least 1.5l water and minimum 20mins exercise each day. Not sure yet what ratio I'm doing the days in, they can be 5:5, 1:1, 5:2

Felt very satisfied with menu yesterday. Menu was as follows;

B porridge made with 1 1/2tablespoon oatbran and alpro (nom, nom!) and a Danone 0%fat coconut yoghurt.

L stir fried beef with spices and very little oil

D salmon soup (oxo chick cubes for stock with smoked salmon and tiger prawns

S 0 fat cottage cheese and
S rhubarb yoghurt and vanilla yoghurt (fat free).
S 3slices 0fat turkey ham

Drinks; normal coffee and 3l water and weak sf squash.

Morning busy, no need to say "sorry to report" although I know exactly whY you did. I always feel like I've let you all down when I've gone up on scales or been naughty.
Luckily you are still in k so should be easy to get back on the wagon comfortably. I went a bit berserk yesterday believing I was a normal person and eating too much....ridiculous! But we are only human s don't beat yourself up.

isnt it weird how an argument or down day can grab us and make us eat? Rather freaky really after we Nd one so well.

mind you your dukans menu seems far more flexible, envious of your porridge :)

Morning busy, no need to say "sorry to report" although I know exactly whY you did. I always feel like I've let you all down when I've gone up on scales or been naughty.
Luckily you are still in k so should be easy to get back on the wagon comfortably. I went a bit berserk yesterday believing I was a normal person and eating too much....ridiculous! But we are only human s don't beat yourself up.

isnt it weird how an argument or down day can grab us and make us eat? Rather freaky really after we Nd one so well.

mind you your dukans menu seems far more flexible, envious of your porridge :)

Morning hun,

Dont worry I'm sure you've not done any damage, in fact maybe you needed the extra after all you must be running around more now after the new arrival. I think I was definitely eating much too much everyday on A, hoping this D experiment will reign me in a bit.

Just done 4min of Pilates dvd, thought I'd do something light today as it's Sunday.......boy did I chose wrong! It really worked me hard. I persevered and got through it.......found the cycling especially hard!! Thought I was gonna do something easy but ended up challenged myself more than usual.....it better pay off!

B today 1 1/2 tablespoon porridge and alpro, vanilla yoghurt nom nom nom, black coffee. Having a day out today so taking some packet quorn chick tikka bits and 2 hard boiled eggs with me. Planning to have spicy beef patties once we're back.

DH is very off with me (he can keep it up forever), not looking forward to spending the whole day with him. Getting a knot in my stomach already.

Hope you all have a great day x.

*thats forty minutes not four! This silly app never let's me type double figures - so strange!

Lol on the 4 min. I thought for a second I could keep up with you.

Menu looks really good. May join you in dukan after my holiday. x

Lol on the 4 min. I thought for a second I could keep up with you.

Menu looks really good. May join you in dukan after my holiday. x

The stupid app won't let me type double figures.

I'll see you on the other side Val xx. Hope they let us keep our diaries here.

Not another bad D day.

Menu

B porridge and Danone strawberry yoghurt
L packet quorn chick tikka
D lean spicy minced beef with a little callaloo (my mum sent the callaloo, couldn't resist.

S mullet toffee yoghurt
S 1/4 onken fat free vanilla yogurt
S 2 boiled eggs

Not another bad D day.

Menu

B porridge and Danone strawberry yoghurt
L packet quorn chick tikka
D lean spicy minced beef with a little callaloo (my mum sent the callaloo, couldn't resist.

S mullet toffee yoghurt
S 1/4 onken fat free vanilla yogurt
S 2 boiled eggs

Morning! Just gone off to google callaloo :) x

Hi, I hope today is good day in the busy house. I am very interested to see how you get in with dukan, my sister did it last year and lost loads, I don't know if I could keep it up for long, I enjoy my "fats" too much, but the oat bran always tempts me.

Morning busy, I'm drooling over your menu :) hope today is another good one for you and I can't wait to see your losses :)

Back