Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Morning busy, how's tricks?

Hi, I hope this week will be better for you.

Hi guys, thanks for popping bye. Yesterday not a good day, still not got back on plan. Damage from the last days has not been bad at all, 2lbs gain only.

Two weeks to the wedding so I'm going hardcore and want maximise weight loss.....vlcd-ing for two weeks. Got some shakes before so can start today. I'll be on 3packs and lots of coke zero and weak squash.

Here goes......

Whoa good luck girl! Vlcd is hard going but you know the weight drops right off. Don't do it for too long though because I don't believe they are good for us health wise and you've not got much to lose anyway, stay safe :)

Epic fail with vlcd. Had a nasty 24hr bug violating me up my backside :D Feeling much better now though :)

Oh that's baddddd! Violation free zone from now for Busy, please :D

Glad you're feeling better though, hun - some nasty old bugs out there xx

Oh that's baddddd! Violation free zone from now for Busy, please :D

Glad you're feeling better though, hun - some nasty old bugs out there xx

It was horrible Suse - but luckily didn't last long. So glad to be feeling much better.

Morning busy, sorry to hear about the backwards bug :( hope it doesn't come back in a hurry. What plan are you going to try next? And hope you are well? We miss you here.

Hi guys, feeling much better. Back on the Dukan woe. Got lots of events and parties coming up next week-week 1/2 for my bros wedding. But will try and be good as poss.

Hi guys hope your all well. Struggling to restart again after the bug. Started off yesterday with the best intentions but ended the day failing miserably :( wont bore you all with details. Had some friends over from out of town, gatherings in our house involve lots of food and merriment. I keep thinking no point getting in and out of ketostis now until after the wedding but I know that will mean all my hardwork will just go down the pan.

I just need to get through one day intact and I know I'll be back in the zone.

I will be in that position tonight. -Party involving curry and onion bhaji's plus cocktails and cakes. I honestly have no faith in my 'will power'. I think I will have to resume tomorrow..... I hope your restart goes better tomorrow :)

Oooh good luck hun - so hard to resist all the nom nom (especially those naughty pastries) - I say relax, enjoy the wedding and then get back on the wagon xxx

Hi guys,

Mortified this morning, scales back up to 11st!!!!!!! Eeeek. Been eating so poorly these last few weeks. When I'm not on the woe I'm too out of control. It's like I have give myself a licence to eat just so stupidly!!

Went out for a meal last night, over indulged much too much. Got so many events leading up to the wedding this week but I've firmly decided to get back on the wagon. I just need one 100% day to get into the swing again. So far have failed to restart for days.

I'm so not in control right now.

Yes, it must be hard to stay focussed with so much happening. Why not just go with the flow and resume when things are more settled.

Back