Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Hi guys,

Mortified this morning, scales back up to 11st!!!!!!! Eeeek. Been eating so poorly these last few weeks. When I'm not on the woe I'm too out of control. It's like I have give myself a licence to eat just so stupidly!!

Went out for a meal last night, over indulged much too much. Got so many events leading up to the wedding this week but I've firmly decided to get back on the wagon. I just need one 100% day to get into the swing again. So far have failed to restart for days.

I'm so not in control right now.

Morning busy, Im sat here gritting my teeth for you, it's scary how fast the weight goes up with a few slips on this woe. One good thing is that your 11 stone but it will come off rapidly again because the body remembers plus it will more than likely be fluids. My inspiration right now is biggest loser, I watch them on a night time and it spurs me on to keep at the exercise and diet. It takes a gutsy lady to come on here and be so honest about whats happened. I know you can do it, il let you in to a secret, I was reading from afar before and so jealous of your toned body, your motivation and stamina for wanting to work out. You can do it! Make me jealous again :)

Morning busy, you are going through a rough and stressful time at the moment, dont beat yourself up about the eating, you will get back your focus, I agree with the above, go with the flow for this week and get back with atkins when the wedding is over. Good luck.

Kicked off restart AGAIN today!! I know once I've got today under my belt I should be ok.

Had dinner last night at a tradition fish and chips restaurant!! I have one more pre wedding event on thurs and I am determined to stay CG until then, as well as CG throughout the wedding and beyond. I just can't play these up and down games anymore!

Need my mojo back for good.

B 1 S/B egg

L lamb patties with a little lettuce (boy feeling full!)

D roast chick thigh and drumstick with 1/4 sweetheart cabbage.

Done my ladans workout with 3kg weights. Feeling pumped!!

Have a good day everyone xx.

Kicked off restart AGAIN today!! I know once I've got today under my belt I should be ok.

Had dinner last night at a tradition fish and chips restaurant!! I have one more pre wedding event on thurs and I am determined to stay CG until then, as well as CG throughout the wedding and beyond. I just can't play these up and down games anymore!

Need my mojo back for good.

B 1 S/B egg

L lamb patties with a little lettuce (boy feeling full!)

D roast chick thigh and drumstick with 1/4 sweetheart cabbage.

Done my ladans workout with 3kg weights. Feeling pumped!!

Have a good day everyone xx.

Yay :) good going Busy we can do it xx

Glad you have re-started. And you sound very confident about it. Now want lamb patties!!! Every time I read a diary I find another food to the massive wow I can really eat this stuff!!

Yes!!! Did a 100% day yesterday!! I'm back! Please don't ever let me have a off day/week/weekend. It's so hard for me to get back on plan.

Feeling positive and in control once again - yayyy. Gonna allow myself to over eat if I need to just to get back into the swing.

B 3sb egg
L lamb patties with stir fried and spiced okra
D scrambled eggs.

S 2baby bells
S coke zero.

Woohoo she's back and in the saddle :D

You can do it hun, but I know how easy it is to slip back into the old ways, especially with lots of temptation around xxx

Woohoo she's back and in the saddle :D

You can do it hun, but I know how easy it is to slip back into the old ways, especially with lots of temptation around xxx

Thanks suse - off to do my ladans with X2 weights to what I usually have.

Great that you are back on track, I agree with you it can be hard to get back into it after a time out! Just back from hols and brought 15lbs worth of excess baggage with me, thankfully it's coming off quickly.

Well done on getting back to it, I started again yesterday.....my LAST restart.

New two week challenge - get in K and stay in K. Wish me luck.

Back