Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Congratulations busy! S happy for you getting back on the wagon. I know how hard it is so hats off to you :)

Thank you Lauren et al xxxx. You lot are sooo good - always there without fail. Your actually a lot more dependable than actual flesh and blood friends xx.

Anyhow feeling happy as day 2 @100% done and the scales are descending nicely too, <3lbs so down to 10.11 fabulous!! Planning on drinking lots today too so hopefully shift a bit more of the water gain.

Planning on setting a Xmas challenge, it's circa 19weeks away - with a reward at the end of a Xmas night out......I'm hoping some of my lovely friends on here will join in too ;-), thoughts please xx.

Menu

B 3sb eggs (they're only small)

D lamb patties and 1/4 sweetheart cabbage (again!! It's easy for me to mix a batch of mince and make them as I go)

D roast chick thighs with a little more green.

Off now to do a kettles it's sesh.

Hope you all have a great great day xx .

Thank you Lauren et al xxxx. You lot are sooo good - always there without fail. Your actually a lot more dependable than actual flesh and blood friends xx.

Anyhow feeling happy as day 2 @100% done and the scales are descending nicely too, <3lbs so down to 10.11 fabulous!! Planning on drinking lots today too so hopefully shift a bit more of the water gain.

Planning on setting a Xmas challenge, it's circa 19weeks away - with a reward at the end of a Xmas night out......I'm hoping some of my lovely friends on here will join in too ;-), thoughts please xx.

So pleased you're feeling more upbeat today gorgeous girl :)

I could be up for a Xmas challenge - whaddya have in mind? :)

So pleased you're feeling more upbeat today gorgeous girl :)

I could be up for a Xmas challenge - whaddya have in mind? :)

Suse I'm thinking stay on plan until Xmas, lose as much as you can and meet up for a Xmas weekender???

Its great to see how positive you are today Busy :) Well done on your achievement. I would be up for the christmas challenge, but would have to pass on the meet up :(

Its great to see how positive you are today Busy :) Well done on your achievement. I would be up for the christmas challenge, but would have to pass on the meet up :(

Hey Lynne thanks x. That's great re the Xmas challenge shame about the meet up :( .

You'll have to think of another reward ;-).

Hiya!! Reporting another 100% day yesterday and feeling better for it :). Small slip at lunch got caught out in town so lunch was a Atkins bar and coke zero but scales still descending nicely so no damage done. Also had a horrid taste in mouth so K maybe coming on :)

Spent all my wedding shoe and bag (and new carpet!!!) budget on a lovely necklace, earring bracelet set!!!! Oooops!!! But it's really lovely. I'm gonna have to recycle bags and shoes and see what I've all ready got. Carpets will have to wait till next year.

Off to mums later for the Mhendi party tonight, taking protien with me and definitely guarding my K like a hawk! Already pumped out my kettleworx this morning.

Off to de-fluff and beautify for later. Hope you all have a brill day x.

B boiled eggs
D lamb patties (last batch now!)
Not sure but def CG

Glad to see you have your focus back, lol re the shopping. Carpets can wait! Enjoy your day.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377075242.937175.jpg

Here it is!!!

Loving you spent the carpet fund! But you are worth it so why not!! X I never used to treat myself, it was always son and husband! Well from now on I am putting myself on the same level as son! Time for some treats for me x

Loving you spent the carpet fund! But you are worth it so why not!! X I never used to treat myself, it was always son and husband! Well from now on I am putting myself on the same level as son! Time for some treats for me x

You go girl - you deserve it xxxxxx MORE than deserve it xxxx. We all run around so so much after everyone else and feel guilty about doing anything for ourselves......well I ask you all WHY?? And WHY NOT treat Ourselves???

Thanks everyone xxxxx. I've just come on so def back in ketosis.

Morning all xxx,

Had a fantastic day diet wise despite a big party. So proud for resisting; samosas, pakoras, rice, sweet meats and a whole lot of other stuff too. Helped that I'd come on totm in the day - a sure sign for me that I'm in K.

I'm absolutely shattered today and a bit down - lots of family BS going on.

Haven't a clue about menu will update later x. Having a break from exercise today too.

Morning all xxx,

Had a fantastic day diet wise despite a big party. So proud for resisting; samosas, pakoras, rice, sweet meats and a whole lot of other stuff too. Helped that I'd come on totm in the day - a sure sign for me that I'm in K.

I'm absolutely shattered today and a bit down - lots of family BS going on.

Haven't a clue about menu will update later x. Having a break from exercise today too.

Well done on being good with so much temptation! X

Back