Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Well done on resisting all that yummy food!!! My will power is pretty good at the mo, due to the fact it's all so new, I just hope it remains when I am further along the process x sorry to hear about the bs with the family, hope you are ok x

OMG Busy you are amazing - I can't even be in the same neighbourhood as samosas! :)

Sorry family stuff is getting you down hun - big big hugs xxx

OMG Busy you are amazing - I can't even be in the same neighbourhood as samosas! :)

Sorry family stuff is getting you down hun - big big hugs xxx

Thanks suse, I can't believe it either but really can't be getting in and out of K anymore! Really can't be losing the same 10-14lbs anymore!!

The samosas would've been lovely too as they were homemade by a family friend. (Will bring some at Xmas ;-)).

It's the usual stuff with the family - everyone's so stressed by it all I think secretly everyone will be so relieved when its all over.

Picking up my dresses after final alterations so I'll post some pics later :)......I should start a seperate thread with all pics me thinks.

You are doing so well to stay on track with all the stress, looking forward to seeing piccies.

Been a good day today again, used most of my carbs up on a rhubarb pudding, otherwise all good including water.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377289950.289623.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377289987.105439.jpg

My dresses for tomorrow

Absolutely gorgeous, so beautiful, elegant and stylish. Enjoy your day, leave the angst behind.

Loving the colours x so stunning x hope you are happy when wearing it x is the necklace set to go with it x x

Thank you all xxx. The photos don't do them justice the embroidery is really lovely all stone work on the beige (for saturday) and pearls on the blue (Monday). I tried them on with shapeware and hope not to look to frumpy in the photos. Had no sleep its been thunder and lightening here all night and still spitting now :-/.

Made Your cheesecake Tia with tinned rhubarb instead - didn't work! But tasted ok as hot sloppy, cheesy, sweet hot slop! I ate all 8-9g carbs of it!! Filled a whole but I was still craving the pumpkin so eventually got some from the Caribbean food shop. Made it into pumpkin cheesecake, following the recipe exactly but that too was sloppy and didn't work, it was yuk and reminded me of baby food, it went in the bin.

Had a good day diet gallons loads of really weak squash. Despite having a friend over who ordered chinese! Efforts are working, sticks are purple, scales down another 2lb since weds back down to pre-blip 10.7. Good news, but it's my sticking sore point, hoping not come to a grinding halt like last time. Micro-goal is to stay in K today through to Monday.

Hope you all have a great bank holiday.

Busybusy xx.

The samosas would've been lovely too as they were homemade by a family friend. (Will bring some at Xmas ;-))

NOOO bad girl :D We can have an Atkins Xmas :)

I love love love your dresses, especially the blue one, what a gorgeous colour!

Re a Xmas meet up - I'll start a thread up and see who is interested. I'll be in the new place by then and can put two people up.

NOOO bad girl :D We can have an Atkins Xmas :)

I love love love your dresses, especially the blue one, what a gorgeous colour!

Re a Xmas meet up - I'll start a thread up and see who is interested. I'll be in the new place by then and can put two people up.

Okay - ma'am a Atkins Xmas it is then x. Awe your so kind suse but you don't wanna feel like you have to host - we can easily get a premier lodge in central and it may mean no taxis also.

Re the sticky I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning x.

Oh no! It doesn't really firm up until its been in the fridge but it shouldn't have been sloppy :-( a bit wobbly like blamange maybe x

Morning busy, I've been catching up on your last few posts and wow, good work girl on getting back in the zone and in k. Your dresses are beautiful!!!!!!!! I'd love to wear them.
Youve probably done a good thing by having a blip then getting back in to it, kick starting weight loss again and it's highly likely you'll smash a new record for yourself if you stick to plan :)

I would absolutely love to meet up pre Xmas with everyone that can. Susie il take you up on your offer if its open? I'd be traveling down from Durham and would love to come meet you all. I missed the last meet up because I didn't have a diary or account at the time.

I would absolutely love to meet up pre Xmas with everyone that can. Susie il take you up on your offer if its open? I'd be traveling down from Durham and would love to come meet you all. I missed the last meet up because I didn't have a diary or account at the time.

Of course Lauren - actually that's really exciting - you will probably be my first o/n guest! :D

Morning, I hope you are enjoying the wedding.

Back