Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Hi Lynne - Sheba's definitely with another family as I would have heard something :-(, someone has themselves a brand new kitten.....flead, wormed, spayed and litter trained all at my expense!!! :-/

Thanks suse - I really needed a hug today xxx :))))))

Thanks Toni - I'm happy with my 1lb all things considered (including the bar of green n blacks scoffed over the week, shhhhhh ;-)).

Aww I'll send you a hug too.

such a shame about the cat - you'd think if a kitten turned up on someone's doorstep that obviously belonged to someone else, that person would realise that the owner would be missing them and at least make some attempt to find the owner - put up found posters or whatever - not claim it for myself!

Well that's what I would do but again I am dismayed that some people obviously have no morals!

I hope you are mistaken and she does eventually find her way home.

and I won't tell anybody about the green and blacks lol ;-) although all things considered there are much worse things you could have eaten xx

Morning busy, did Sheba turn up? You didn't by any chance get her microchipped? Other than that how are you doing?

Hi Lauren, Sheba was chipped and no she's still not come back.

I'm doing ok, still on the woe x. Hope your good too xx.

Hi everyone I've been absent on here but firmly on the woe. However, I need to be accountable and need to record my food.

B fried eggs and mushrooms
L mushroom and pepper omelette
D posh donner nom nom

Had no workout today - seriously need a kick up backside on this.

Hope your all well xx.

Well done for sticking to plan even though things are up in the air with Sheba. Is there any way she could be tracked? I know it's not a GPS but you know....you never know, ask at the vets, call shelters and ask if she's been handed in maybe? I hope she turns up for you.
if I ever got a cat, it would be a big fat lazy home bound Persian. I'd panic about one that went out.

Well done for sticking to plan even though things are up in the air with Sheba. Is there any way she could be tracked? I know it's not a GPS but you know....you never know, ask at the vets, call shelters and ask if she's been handed in maybe? I hope she turns up for you.
if I ever got a cat, it would be a big fat lazy home bound Persian. I'd panic about one that went out.

Hi Lauren! I've not left any stone unturned with Sheba. It's much safer to keep them in after this experience but it was hard to keep her in as the kids were in and out the garden opening the backdoor. Then she got used to going out in the garden and would cry to be let out.

Good morning all x. Sat here ready to do 50mins of Pilates. Everything good in busy land. Wasn't too impressed with last nights donner, the meal came cold and wasn't as tasty as it usually is.

B eggs mushrooms cube of cheddar

Not sure of lunch or dinner yet.

Just WI, don't Saturdays come around so quick?!! I'm -3lbs got past my stall of 10.7, very pleased with the 10.4! Determined its all gonna be down from here. It's my 35th birthday in 4 weeks, so setting a goal of 9.10 for then. That's 8lbs in 4 weeks - I'm certain this is achievable.

I've not really been on here as I was spending too much time on here, its hard to get off once your on. I do need to get back on as I need to be accountable.

Kids are doing my head in this morning, was having a lie in and came down to find the kitchen upside down; spilled calpol over the side, bread crumbs everywhere, they've eaten a whole packet of chewy vitamins! Hot choc over the floor! I woke as I could hear them switching the microwave on and off!! They're 4 and 6 - at what age do they become more sensible and stop doing silly things?? I can't leave them for one minute! I'm wondering why they're so naughty!!!

Morning Busy:). Well done on 3lbs that's fab!

Re kids - well my DD's 9 now and I'm still hoping that she'll get more sensible.....so will let you know in a few years lol:D
Have a good weekend!

Morning Busy:). Well done on 3lbs that's fab!

Re kids - well my DD's 9 now and I'm still hoping that she'll get more sensible.....so will let you know in a few years lol:D
Have a good weekend!

Thanks Katie, I'm pleased with the -3 too, that's a total 10lbs in 3weeks!

Please do let me know - I have no hope with my lot!

Ten pounds in three weeks. WOW that's brilliant. Well done! Sounds like you are feeling positive :) Your little demons are children, mine are dogs -five of them. So for your crumbs and sticky marks, I have fur and paw prints, LOL! (BTW, wish I was 35 again)....

Right time to start recording menus, don't know why I'm not doing it as I am being good.

B eggs and mushrooms
L broccoli soup
D not sure but most likely roast chicken and sprouts

Had the soup yesterday also, have to say it was the simplest yet tastiest thing I've ever made; 1 broccoli stem boiled with a stock cube, add a lil'cheddar and blitz with a hand blender add a lil'cream - Devine!

Gonna start doing an hour of Pilates every other day from tomorrow. Gonna be painting the shed and getting the garden ready for the winter.

Hope you all have a great day.

Morning Busy, that soup sounds good. Love the experimenting & food talk on this board:)

Have a good garden day x

Well done on the 3lbs Busy, I knew you'd get past that stall :D

Sorry the kids are playing up, they absolutely know when to pick their moments eh?

Sxxx

Morning all,

Everything good in busy land. Gonna skip Pilates today as need to finish the garden, I'll be painting the fence so hopefully will burn loads that way. We live in a corner house so there is miles of fence. Gotta a great find at aldi, a 85% choc with individually wrapped bars which are 5g carbs - a lovely treat for me at the end of the day.

B eggs and mushrooms
L broccoli soup
D lamb stewy-curry thing with sprouts.

Aiming for 2lbs loss hopefully this week and the next 3 weeks to get to 9.10 for my 35th - let's go!!

Hope your all winning.

My only one left at home is 23 and still causes chaos! Used teaspoons placed on the tea towel drives me particularly mad lol. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news they only get better when they leave home ;)

Thanks for all your replies guys, you lot never fail me. Even when I've not been posting for while its like I never left when I show my face again. XxxxX.

Back