Busybusy's 4 week challenge

Hi busy,

hope your well,

that soup sounds lush hmm i wonder if i could make some cheesy croutons from a toasted mim?? Cant do soup without croutons lol

I've got some of that Aldi chocolate too which I'm saving for a treat lol.

my little one is 5 and a complete nightmare - he sneaked his yoghurt into the lounge this morning while I was upstairs getting dressed ( he knows he's not supposed to eat in there ) and ended up tipping it all over the sofa - grrrrrrrrrr!! Xx

Hi busy,

hope your well,

that soup sounds lush hmm i wonder if i could make some cheesy croutons from a toasted mim?? Cant do soup without croutons lol

my little one is 5 and a complete nightmare - he sneaked his yoghurt into the lounge this morning while I was upstairs getting dressed ( he knows he's not supposed to eat in there ) and ended up tipping it all over the sofa - grrrrrrrrrr!! Xx

The chocolate is sooo yummy and it's a psychological thing but as you get your own bar. Oh my yoghurt is so messy, bet you had fun cleaning it up.

Loving the menus busy - reminds me I must make leek soup soon, it's so yummy and it's really soup weather now! :)

Lisa - you're crushing all our hopes for sensible children in our lifetime! ;)

Morning all,

Not in the greatest mood today - hopefully will pick up later. Absolutely cream crackered from doing the fence yesterday. It's back breaking work! Taking kids out for tea straight after school so hopefully will cheer up after a natter with the mums.

Really into soup and stews atm, the kids are liking them both to so bonus!

B eggs mushrooms
L roast chick green beans
D lamb and green bean curry

Feeling to low to do Pilates, will blitz round the housework extra fast.

Hi busy,

hope your well,

Ggggrrrrr to five year olds!!! Mine is pushing me to the limits! Teacher today tho said she is so well behaved!

Morning all,

Not in the greatest mood today - hopefully will pick up later. Absolutely cream crackered from doing the fence yesterday. It's back breaking work! Taking kids out for tea straight after school so hopefully will cheer up after a natter with the mums.

Really into soup and stews atm, the kids are liking them both to so bonus!

B eggs mushrooms
L roast chick green beans
D lamb and green bean curry

Feeling to low to do Pilates, will blitz round the housework extra fast.

Fence will have been a reet good workout so well done! I did one side of ours when we first bought our house, took almost a week and a crate of magners ;-) x

Morning Tee,

Ha ha to the magners, we live in a corner house and its a big plot so fence goes all the way round.

Broccoli soup (can add cauliflower too).

Boil the veg in any stock, half full. Add tablespoon or 2 of grated cheese, blitz with blender, add tablespoon cream and season to taste. X

Morning Tee,

Ha ha to the magners, we live in a corner house and its a big plot so fence goes all the way round.

Broccoli soup (can add cauliflower too).

Boil the veg in any stock, half full. Add tablespoon or 2 of grated cheese, blitz with blender, add tablespoon cream and season to taste. X

Ah mine was just one fence but on the end plot it extends down the long narrow garden and along the garage/parking area, was fun :)

After the Leek recipe from waterworks too x

Recipe please :) x

OMG Teeney don't make me say this in front of people who can actually cook!!!! Stock, leeks, cream, salt, pepper. Boil the bejaysus out of stock and leeks, and then add the others. I'm off to hide until I can redeem myself with some snazzy recipe for stilton no carb souffle, or something. :eek:

And PMSL at the crate of magners!

OMG Teeney don't make me say this in front of people who can actually cook!!!! Stock, leeks, cream, salt, pepper. Boil the bejaysus out of stock and leeks, and then add the others. I'm off to hide until I can redeem myself with some snazzy recipe for stilton no carb souffle, or something. :eek:

And PMSL at the crate of magners!

Cheeky cow bag! x

Now, now T and WW - be nice, lol.

Suse - I really needed some of those - mwa xxx.

Been feeling quite down lately and not managing very well with it. Everyday seeming like a roller coaster of sadness, irritability and anger but never happy or content, been falling out with everybody. Went to see the dr yesterday who was really good, he seems to think tablets are not the answer and recommended counselling instead. Hoping mood will lift next week when I go back to uni.

Bad diet day yesterday too; won't bore with details but did manage to stay on plan, only just! Consumed too many calories and definitely more than induction carbs. Keep reaching for the dark choc so will have to chuck it. I also need to get back into physical - it will help greatly with the mood.

Plan for today is lots a liquids, do my Pilates and stick to clean and green.

Hope your all winning x.

Don't throw the choc - dark choc is low carb and makes you feel better xxx

More big huns love, have you tried evening primrose, Rescue Rememdy and/or st john's wort? I agree with your GP, i always think it's best to talk problems out - but when Mum was ill, I mainlined rescue remedy and it really did help me deal with my rotten family situation and Mum's treatment and passing xxx

Thanks guys, can't take saint johns wart due to having an implant. Would love to know more about the rescue remedy.....how is it ingested?

I put some drops on my tongue x not sure if it's all in my head, but it works x I did notice boots did pastels the other day mind! X so mY get some of them x

Yep definitely agree on the rescue remedy - it really works! And Susie is right about the chocolate too - there are much worse things you could be eating.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment - sending you a massive hug xxx

Back