• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Butchers which sell Syn Free Sausages?

Hi,

This is probably a long shot.

I know that you can buy syn free sausages from online shops like Joes and supermarkets but I was wondering whether anyone has found a local butcher in the Suffolk area/North essex which sells syn free sausages etc? As I work full time I don’t have a lot of time to investigate different butchers.

I may try Joes, the problem is you have to buy a large quantity and I want to make sure I like them first!.

All advice appreciated

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Sorry hun, i only know of Joes. xxx

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
same here only joe's that i know of but the only other place i have heard of is morrison's selling low fat ones that are 1sin each. think they in a white pack with blue wrighting on it sorry i cant be of more help. :)

metrognome

is getting better at it
sorry not where you are but there is one in emsworth that does them and a market stall in havant on a tuesday, he also does burgers as well so our consultant tells us

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
have just checked sins online and the morrisons ones are sin free not 1sin each...... [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled~~ 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

There's apparently a butchers in Trimley St Martin near Felixstowe that does ones that have nothing other than meat in them that are made for diets, so they should be - I can get the lady at work who told me about them to check if you like.

I can guarantee though that joes sausages are really good - proper butchers sausages!

do you have the details for joes?

thanks flirtygirl

There's apparently a butchers in Trimley St Martin near Felixstowe that does ones that have nothing other than meat in them that are made for diets, so they should be - I can get the lady at work who told me about them to check if you like.
Please can i have the name of this butchers as i live near trimley!!!

Thanks
X

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Please can i have the name of this butchers as i live near trimley!!!

Thanks
X
The butchers is called the sausage shop (high road, Trimley St Martin, IP11 0RH). I went there on Sunday. The web address is The Sausage Shop, Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk - Real Sausages just for you. They do plain pork sausages which are 1/2 sin per 100g (2 sausages). They are quite pricey £3.50ish for lb of sausages (6-8 sausages).
The choice of sausages (in general not SW) is very good though.