By xmas....

missclare85

Silver Member
What do u think is an achievable weight loss?

How much are you aiming to loose?

Will you sticking to SW over the festive period?

I am having Xmas day off and new years all. All other times sticking 100% to plan. I'm hoping to lose 8 more pound by Xmas :)

I wanted to lost 1.5 stone by xmas, I have lost 7.5lb so far but will be happy with any loss :) I am mostly going to be on plan as I see it as a way of life, I will have some xmas pud but apart from that will be totally on track

I no doubt will b off plan crimbo day....but not NYE only for the alcohol. Ill b working inbetween so will keep me on track more :)

I would love to loose another 14lb by crimbo but time will tell!!

If I lose 2llb a week that will be 20llb by Xmas which is achievable and ill be dead happy about :)

Xx

I'd really like to be at target by Christmas. I've got 9lbs to go, so it's possible. I've got a work Christmas meal before then with a set menu so I'll be off plan that evening. I'll definitely be off plan Christmas Day as I'm not cooking and my mum (who's cooking for 13 as it is) will be distinctly unimpressed if I try to make her make me special SW friendly Christmas food. I'll try to stick to the plan for the rest of the festive season - I know how much I could gain if I went on a rampage.

I'm hoping for 14 lbs by Xmas. I've already lost 5lb so fingers crossed.

I will probs be off plan on Xmas day as I'm staying with the in laws and can't really ask her to change up her Xmas dinner for me lol

I hope to get to 10st 10lbs by Christmas which leaves me with 14lbs to lose in 9 WI's, averaging about 1.5lbs a week...however, i am not expecting a loss tomorrow at all so whether i end up achieving it or not is another matter, going to try to get as close to it as possible though.

I plan to have the 25th and 26th off plan (maybe even xmas eve yet depends on plans), it's WI on the 27th, then the 31st and 1st Jan, so 4/5 days in all but we'll see. I don't mind bobbing back up to 11st by the end of it, i should still be at target of 10st 7lbs by my birthday at the end of Feb then. That's why 10st 10lbs is my magic number...4lbs to play around with over Christmas sounds great :D

I'm hoping to at least regain my 1.5st award and help OH get his stone award. As long as I get a loss each week I'll be happy.
I'll be off plan for Christmas day only and even then I won't over indulge, just a few nice treats.

I would like to get to the bottom end of my target range which would be a 4lb loss for me, sounds very achievable but I struggle loosing now I'm the weight I am as it is and then with the plans we have like Christmas markets and meals thrown in, who knows, but I'm going to aim for it anyway :)

As for being on plan, I'll be off plan at least Christmas day and boxing day but will also go off plan if need be on any other days if we have plans. I don't mean I'll go crazy but over Christmas if I want something I'll have it without worrying about how many syns I'm over ect. any weight I gain I can loose again.

Last year I went off plan for a whole week on Christmas. Wasn't crazy the whole week though, just had a lot on and wanted to enjoy it. I don't mind a gain at Christmas, think it's worth it :)

Hoping to have 10.5lbs off by then, 1/2lb of so far so hopefuly looking good :)

Another 9lb off for me before xmas will get me to my 2st - achievable but any loss is a bonus as it makes me lighter than i was at xmas last year :p

I'm hoping to lose another 6.5lbs by christmas - which will take my total to 2.5 stone.

I'm going to treat christmas the same way as I've treated holidays while I've been doing SW. I'm going to be good when I can, and sensible when I can't. Having said that, there's no way I'm going to be counting syns on some of the days. I accept that I'll gain over christmas - and I'll have a bloody good time doing it, but once it's over I'm back on SW.

I want to get my 4st award before xmas, so i need to lose 10lbs, so thats achievable if i put my mind to it! My sw anniversary is 6th January and want to celebrate with over 4st lost, so will be good over christmas, will get the kids and hubby a few treats and stick to sw myself, i had a month off in the summer and gained 7lbs haha, so i have had my fun for this yr, my mum is going to make a slimming world friendly roast on christmas day, and so there isn't really any excuse for me lol! I'm not a drinker at all so won't feel the need to drink either lol! As long as everyone keeps the chocolate away from me! ;)

Good luck everyone, we can do it if we focus ;) xxxx

I shall be in New Zealand for 5 weeks from the 19th dec, visiting my brother and his family. I shall try desperately to loose another 10lbs before then and then keep it off whilst I am there!

I am hoping for another stone before Christmas bringing me to a 2 stone loss. Took me 7 weeks for the first stone so in theory I maybe could do it.

I will be on plan for most of the Christmas week, will not be on it Christmas Day or Boxing Day, but I will enjoy it and steel myself for the gain.

I'm hoping for another 16lbs off so I can have my 3st sparkly sticker :)
As my wi day is Tuesday my consultant will be weighing us in on Christmas Eve (which is ideal for me as it will keep me on track the week before as my brother will be home and he often tempts me to eat pizza etc)
But as of Christmas Eve up to New Year's Day I will be off plan and I'm looking forward to a bottle of Asti rather than a glass of Lambrusco light lol.

Back