Bye Bye Guys :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So tomorrow morning I am heading off to Bristol to stay with my Grandad over night as our flight is at 7:10am on thursday morning, so dont wana be up and travelling at like 2am :eek: And seeing as my grandad is still living in the 1960's he doesnt have the internet! lol He is looking forward to seeing me as the last time he saw me was new years day when i weighed over 19st! He knows i have lost weight so cant wait to see his face!! :D

Probably wont have time to come on in the morning as knowing me ill be unpacking my case, repacking it and checking everything is packed ten times over just to make sure!! :giggle:

Bev, you shall be gone when i get back so I hope you have a nice holiday, enjoy your new skinny self :)

See you all next thursday :wave_cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww gonna miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!!

:wave_cry::airplane:
Not too much of this:party0036:
or this :eating:
plenty of this :character00180:

and this :candledinner:

Have a great time ... we'll miss yooooo :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Ahaaaaaa. Will miss you Summer but you really deserve this holiday . Have a ball honey . Drink loads of water during the day. enjoy :D:D:D:wave_cry:

Have a fantastic time hunni,enjoy and relax!!

Not forgetting to make sure you strutt your stuff and make the most of flaunting the new you.
X

LOL Jan - you makes me :giggle:

Thanks guys :) xx

;) :) xx

have a great time xxxx

Hope I haven't missed you Tanya but anyway, have a fantastic time, you so deserve it!!

I will catch up with you when I get back in just over 3 weeks!! Have a good one hun!!

Ah - couldnt resist coming on for one quick check before i leave!!!

I am guna try get on here when on holiday - how geeky am i!!!! :giggle:

Anyways, all be good :) I know yous all will :)

Enjoy the loverly weather your all meant to be getting, bloody typical hey!!! lol

Byyyyyyeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You better be on here! lol

Be sure to let us know how you're getting on.

What will I do without your virtual ass-whooping! LOL!

Have a great time on your holidays- I'm sooo jealous! I'd love to see your granda's face when he sees you- I bet he doesn't recognise you!

Enjoy your holiday girl, have a fantastic time and even if you do have a small gain, I have proved its easy enough to come back off once you get home with sensible eating again. Lots of swimming and bedroom exercises should keep your metabolic rate up though *wink*

Back