bye bye

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
:wave_cry: Well i won't be around for a while, not that i've been round much lately anyway, i've just been kind of lurking and gaining weight rather than losing it.

So tomorrow i'm off to a wedding, my ds is page boy and is so handsome in his outfit, the groom and groomsmen are all wearing full highland dress (prince charlie style), i was crying there when i was trying it on him he is 8 and he is just growing up so quickly. I'm excited about the wedding and hopeing that dd (18mths) behaves as she is partial to a tantrum or two.

Then on sat morning i'm going down to york for a week with oh and kids and mum dad and brother so i can't wait, it should be great, i hope i get ok weather.

I'm going to prob be bad when i'm away but going to try and make some sensible eating choices. And when i get back i'm going to be sw'ing 100% as....... we are going to try for another baby :D:D. I hadn't planned to have another one i was happy with my boy and my girl, however i had a wee pregnancy scare about a week ago but it turned out i wasn't pregnant. I was gutted and oh was a bit too and it made us realise that we both wanted another :eek: so we will see how it goes, if it happens it happens.

I have everything packed except the things i need to leave until the last minute so tonight i will be cleaning house from top to bottom and ironing my dress (i've tried it on that many times) and dd and oh's stuff.

So if i don't get a chance to pop in before tomorow :wave_cry::wave_cry:. xxx

You'll love York! Enjoy yourself.

Have a wonderful time in York, it's a beautiful place and have a good day at the the wedding too. X

Good luck with everything! Sounds like there's so much going on in your life right now. Take the time to sit and contemplate and keep the pressures of the world far away while you take the time you need to work everything out. And be happy! We all love ya! (((hugs)))

Hey honey -

Have fun - don't let worrying about SW put a downer on anything. You've done amazingly so far and will carry on to do so when you're back 100%.

Enjoy the events - you little socialite you!!!

We'll miss you and look forward to catching up soon. xoxox

P.S We all need and deserve holidays - from life and SW. So stay happy :)

Thankyou peeps, thats me off now, see you all soon xxx

Have a lovely time in York Hun. Dont fret about weight plans etc, we will all still be here when you get back!! Just take care and thats fabulous news about trying for another little one! Good luck with that! Lol.
Take one day at a time and I look forward to reading all about your adventures!

xxxx

have a great time at the wedding, and enjoy york, i'll look out for ya lol xxx

Back