Bye,bye

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Hi everyone,just wanted to thank you for your support over the last week,but am not going to be on here much and just doing as well as I can on the diet......reason being the night before our son starts nursery properly my lovely husband had told me it's over and left.

I have been here several times in the past 3 years,but normally he says he just going til I calm down,this time he told me it's over and has found some flats to look at and rent round the blinking corner. His dad has also told me its serious this time,true he is a big part of my low self-esteem,I have great friends but I am a large lady who gave up her career to become a devoted stay at home mum. Am terrified about my future,especially not being able to have my son with me all the time so whilst determined not to comfort eat I don't want to fail at this diet,so am just going to keep using the packs and have the odd meal here and there.
I have very little money of my own,no way can we afford this house and a nice flat for him and no parents to run to.

So I just want to give myself a bit of slack,good luck everyone. x

Hello
Like the others I just wanted to say i'm sorry to hear your news. It must be a big shock. If you need any support etc please come on here or find anyone you can talk to, please don't keep it all to yourself.
best wishes xxx

Im so sorry to hear your news , stay strong and look after your self !

So sorry to hear that. Times are going to be hard for you but things happen for a reason. My life fell apart when my husband left me and moved in with his new girlfriend the same day. If you need someone to talk to then I am here for you. x

Oh no that's terrible. I am so sorry Mrs T. I really hope you move on from this and things work out for you. :(

<<<< Sending you a huge hug, Mrs T >>>>

Look after yourself and Master T. If you ever need to talk, or just to let off some steam, pm me xx

Mrs T, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. This may be the end of your relationship which however destructive i know will hurt you, however this means a new beginning and with that as a positive in mind the possibilities are endless. Take each day at a time and you will be amazed at how well you adapt/cope and in 6 months time realise how much better you feel in yourself. I speak from my own experience and women are your biggest support network, so please still utilise this forum and seek the support of all your online buddies.
Take care of yourself and little man.
Dolly xx

Back