bye guys...

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Hi all... im just writing to say Goodbye and good luck to you all with your plans for weight loss and a better life :)
Ive gone onto Slim and Save... i will come on here to see how people are getting on but I feel i dont need the support of my CDC and CD is so much more expensive.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far and to those who have made me laugh along the way. I am 8 weeks in and 31lb lighter so hope to loose more on S&S... wish me luck lol
Xxx

good luck chick im thinking of doing the same xx pm me so we can stay in touch x

Ok found the answer that I asked previously in another thread. Good luck x

if you don't like s&s come over to exante lol soo much tastier

theapple said:
if you don't like s&s come over to exante lol soo much tastier

Lol im sure i'll give it a go sometime in the future. I cant help but feel that im one of these people who will always have to diet x

Good luck hun keep in touch :)

Starlight said:
I can almost guarantee you wont need to give it a go ;) S&S will be the very last VLCD you do ;)

Thanks, I hope so
I was being polite :) lol.....
loads more options on S&S and cant wait for my mushroom pasta in a bit

Bye Charlie and hi as I've swapped now to slim and save from Cambridge :)

Oh good luck Charlie!! i am two weeks into Exante and have been looking at slim and save too! i might try it next month lol! and flitter between the 2. did you try any samples b4 you ordered? i like the sound of the spicy spag bog!! xx

nicci79 said:
Oh good luck Charlie!! i am two weeks into Exante and have been looking at slim and save too! i might try it next month lol! and flitter between the 2. did you try any samples b4 you ordered? i like the sound of the spicy spag bog!! xx

Hi Nicci, yes I ordered samples and am
going thru them now. Ive kept a weeks worth of CD for when my samples are gone. I had the spicy bag tonight... cant say it was spicy at all but I can eat a vindaloo without blinking so im not the best judge of charachter. I had it with fried broccoli, white cabbage, mushrooms and leeks... fried in bouillon, salt and boiled water and chicken. It was nice but could have had the spag bol seperatly at another time as its got a thick consistency. i had the macaroni cheese with turkey and mixed boiled veg yesterday and used it as a cheesy sauce as it was very runny.
ive also had a choc truffa bar and a choc vanilla almond bar and ive enjoyed them all so far :)
Hows Exante? How come you went for that and not S&S? :) xxx

Hey I was just looking at S&S and it looks like a lot of people have swapped over. How do the products compare in taste to CD? I find the choc tetras nice but the bars a bit salty.

Back