bye guys...

Felix said:
Hey I was just looking at S&S and it looks like a lot of people have swapped over. How do the products compare in taste to CD? I find the choc tetras nice but the bars a bit salty.

Hi Felix, I have enjoyed the products ive had so far. I think the bars are smaller but they are yummy so far. I only liked the choc mint and orange bars on CD anyway. The savoury meals are a god send and ive only had 2 so have come to the conclusion already that myself and S&S are going to get alond very well :)
You can order some samples for 99p each from
S&S website x

Hi Nicci, yes I ordered samples and am
going thru them now. Ive kept a weeks worth of CD for when my samples are gone. I had the spicy bag tonight... cant say it was spicy at all but I can eat a vindaloo without blinking so im not the best judge of charachter. I had it with fried broccoli, white cabbage, mushrooms and leeks... fried in bouillon, salt and boiled water and chicken. It was nice but could have had the spag bol seperatly at another time as its got a thick consistency. i had the macaroni cheese with turkey and mixed boiled veg yesterday and used it as a cheesy sauce as it was very runny.
ive also had a choc truffa bar and a choc vanilla almond bar and ive enjoyed them all so far :)
Hows Exante? How come you went for that and not S&S? :) xxx

i went for Exante because i didn't know about s+s! i have been out of the vlcd loop for yonks now lol! but i am getting back into it and finding all these other options i am curious to try them all! (greed taking over do you think? or just curiosity lol)
i am hoping for the latter.

i haven't read up at all yet, posted a few questions a while ago and see what response i get, are there different stages like CD??

Good luck though hun, you are doing so well x x x

nicci79 said:
i went for Exante because i didn't know about s+s! i have been out of the vlcd loop for yonks now lol! but i am getting back into it and finding all these other options i am curious to try them all! (greed taking over do you think? or just curiosity lol)
i am hoping for the latter.

i haven't read up at all yet, posted a few questions a while ago and see what response i get, are there different stages like CD??

Good luck though hun, you are doing so well x x x

Arghh thank you, I still feel in a good head space for it.
I think they arent as strict on S&S... it tells you to have 150mls skimmed milk and 200g veg and either 3 packs and 100g protein or 4 packs. People tend to have the coke zero and im having Ribena extra so it isnt as restrictive. I am not looking for huge losses anymore tho so like that extra freedom. You go thru stages... called re-feeding but am not familiar with that yet.
I looked briefly at Exante but choose S&S as there was so much more choice. Im glad I done this and it is so much cheaper.
How have you got on with Exante? xxx

Charlie, even having milk etc the losses are absolutely the same on S&S as they are on CD etc :)

Good luck, keep us posted on your losses. I'm ordering samples this week of s&s.
Looking on the forum everyone on it loves it and loads have done cd exante LL ect ect ... They all rave about s&s. ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starlight said:
Charlie, even having milk etc the losses are absolutely the same on S&S as they are on CD etc :)

I cant wait to see how i get on.
I know you can have milk and veg/meat on CD but it was SS+ I believe and so I felt that I had to stick to SS as a bare minimum to get better results.... I know its not the case but it was a mental thing, hard to explain. I feel better having the milk and veg on S&S as its the minimum option available and not a plus option... I dont know if that makes sense or not, probably not ha ha!
You lost 18lb first week correct?? Id be happy to loose the 6lbs I gained over the 4 days away I had. I dont regret it tho as it was a real test for me to see if id loose control and I didnt :)

Zest for Life said:
Good luck, keep us posted on your losses. I'm ordering samples this week of s&s.
Looking on the forum everyone on it loves it and loads have done cd exante LL ect ect ... They all rave about s&s. ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im a raver lol.. glad I done this! I have a weeks CD left for when my samples run out and i order my bulk pack but dont fancy it after S&S.
Will let you know about losses :)
Hope you do order your samples, and I hope you enjoy them x

I loved my samples so much just finishing off my cd stuff so I can put in my big order for slim and save actually sad I have to finish the CD stuff feels like a chore lol can't wait for slim and save to start. I loved CD too but now compared to slim and save its not as good :) bring on more crispy shake puds

Missy_mint said:
I loved my samples so much just finishing off my cd stuff so I can put in my big order for slim and save actually sad I have to finish the CD stuff feels like a chore lol can't wait for slim and save to start. I loved CD too but now compared to slim and save its not as good :) bring on more crispy shake puds

Ive done the same.. gonna have all my samples and when done I have CD reserves while I wait for my big order and Insaid EXACTLY the same about going back to CD while I wait :)
Im gonna try a crispy shake tomorrow....

Good luck n S&S - it's not that different to CD so you can still come and share your experiences on the CD forum. Love the spicy spag and Choc truffle bars!

Back