C25K

I'm thinking of starting it this weekend! Are you doing it? :)

I've done it, it's fab. I did c25k then bridge to 10k then ran a half marathon!!

I couldn't reccomend c25k enough :)
Go for it :D

It's fantastic. I couldn't run before I started and now I run 2-3 times a week and have also done 10k. It has really helped me tone up all over and it's a little bit of "me" time. There is a long thread about it which I think is in the teams section.

Do it do it do it!

There's C25k beginners thread in the Fitness board here.

I just finished week three. In 4 weeks I've gone from unable to jog 60 seconds to managing over 3 minutes at a time, and I'm pumped to do week 4 (5 minutes non-stop jogging). And I HATED running at school. Go for it!

Do it for sure!
I started about 5 weeks ago, when I did the first day I thought I was going to die just running for 60 seconds!! Once!! Never mind 6 times. Now I'm up to 2x10 minutes!! Unbelievable! It is hard, don't get me wrong, but you feel so good in yourself after you've done it.
So give it a try, it'll be hard but fun too and soon you'll be getting withdrawal symptoms when you can't run! Honest! Lol! :D

do it, i started it but have neglected it with one thing or another (exercise) but i am going to get back into it and do it continuosly

Back