Twirl - 6pp
Picnic - 6pp
Wispa - 6pp
Boost - 8pp
Time Out - 5pp

All delicious and (not so) nutritious. :D

Not sure what Moro is?

Bournville is 7pp for 50g.
Bournville Old Jamaica Rum and Raisin is 3pp for 4 squares. :)

Hi Melissaosull, I remember getting Moro bars several years ago in Dublin. They are the same as Boost bars. So they will more than likely be the same points, which as Sneeze has already pointed is 8pp's.

You are an angel for posting that list Sneeze, thanks!

No wonder I like boost's so much!!

Thought I am pleasantly surprised that a double decker is only 6pp!!

i love double deckers to but been sticking with wispas am obsessed with them lol x

Anyone know the pps in a Frys Turkish Delight? - I am dreaming about them at the moment. Also a Terrys Chocolate Orange bar?

kinder beuno 7
wispa 6
bag of revels 5 i think
and minstels 5
flake from multi pack 4
sorry if am wrong lol x

Anyone know the pps in a Frys Turkish Delight? - I am dreaming about them at the moment. Also a Terrys Chocolate Orange bar?

Chocolate fairy to the rescue. ;)

Turkish Delight - 5pp
Terry's Chocolate Orange Bar - 6pp (however I took the NI for this from someone's blog as I couldn't find the official figures for it, so it might not be 100%. Sounds about right though. :))

I love Kinder Bueno!!!! They are awesome!

thank u sneeze am dyin 4 some chocolate now think am goin to have my wispa fix yum lol xx

Help!
For 4 square of Bourneville old Jamaica is it really 3pp? I've had groupie working it out online as it's done by weight so I'm guessing and I keep getting high points

Hi

Great thread but i just wanted to say to be careful about the points as a normal double decker is 60g and not 50g so there may be times when the sweet is a point or so more.

Back