Cafe Nero skinny latte heaven!!

Sez

has started again!!
:party0027::party0027::party0027::party0027:

I am in total heaven!!! As this is my milk week, and we are "allowed" milk, I decided that although I am not going to do the 1000cals a day thing, I would allow myself just one or two grande skinny lattes from Cafe Nero.

I had one today, and my goodness, it was fantastic. I am ok with black coffee now, but it was heaven!! They are my absolute fave coffee shop here in Weymouth, and it was a regular Saturday treat to have a coffee there, with a muffin too of course!! I have really missed it and boy did I appreciate it!!

I look forward to my next one in another 13 weeks!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

ooh yes!! Mind you, I am "treating" myself to hot banana custard with a nut crunch bar later!! (My 13 year old sons idea!!) mmmmmm!!

Hi Sarah

What a treat and well deserved after all your hard work! Quick question from someone still in Foundation -why do you have to wait another 13 weeks until you can have another latte?

I'm a bit worried.....

Take care.

Mrs L

Hi Sarah

What a treat and well deserved after all your hard work! Quick question from someone still in Foundation -why do you have to wait another 13 weeks until you can have another latte?

I'm a bit worried.....

Take care.

Mrs L

Week 13 is the official LL Milk Week, where they recommend that we up our daily calories to 1000, rather than the 500 we normally have. We do this by mixing our packs with milk (they gave us a leaflet indicating how much of which type of milk) but all of my group have chosen not to do this. I decided I'd rather have a latte once or twice this week and leave it at that!

Its another 13 weeks for me, as I still have more to lose than already lost, so I think I will still be ss-ing in 13 weeks time!!:(:(:(

Never mind, its not forever!!:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Aha! Thank you for explaining. Now it's clear, although I had no idea about the milk thing. Never seen it mentioned elsewhere. Is that the same if you go to Development, I wonder?

If I had looked at your ticker, I would have seen that you are still in Foundation too! I've just switched to your blog and I'm going to read it properly - it looks great.

BUT BUT BUT I just want to say WELL DONE on your weight loss so far. It's FANTASTIC.

Take care.

Mrs L xxxxxxxx

Sounds rather lovely darling, and of course you could always make one of your packs into a muffin! ;)

I was thinking the same DQ :p

Glad you enjoyed it Sez :D

Back