cafe rouge

Lisa123

Silver Member
does anyone know the best thing to have at Cafe rouge please? mfp is no help. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hmmm. I don't like mussels. was thinking of beef boughlan and tarte tartin. will take me over 1200 but we have plans to go out.

has anyone had slim fast or similar for lunch only then eaten normal through the rest of the day?

Ok. I would have a couple of choices and ask about the ingredients/how's it made when your the way. I'm getting more comfortable doing this and ask for them to switch sauces etc. failing that a salad or something grilled or fish. Last resort portion control: split your plate in the food groups and what's left don't eat.

Enjoy!

I would have any of the salads with no dressing and no carb heavy stuff.

Or any of the chicken dishes no sauce and just buttered veg, no carb heavy stuff.

The more simple and clean you can keep it, the less cals it is likely to be, but by going high fat and low carb you should still feel full and that it was a nice treat.

Am I too late? What did you eat in the end? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I haven't been yet but will go for beef. have exercised today so hopefully won't go too much over. am keeping as close to 1200 calories a day x

Back