Caffe Lattes

aud504

Hi All

Need some help please. I love my caffe Lattes and just wondered how to make this using my exante vanilla shakes? Also any recipes using the vanilla shakes.

Well experimented, and had a lovely caffe latte. Mixed up a vanilla shake with cold water, then added a teaspoon of coffee to it with two sweeteners. I then microwaved it for a minute and a half. Stirred it and sipped it hot. Was lovely, hot, thick, creamy and filling. Not far of from being a caffe latte. Any other examples?

I gonna give this a whirl, never thought to add coffee!

Well experimented, and had a lovely caffe latte. Mixed up a vanilla shake with cold water, then added a teaspoon of coffee to it with two sweeteners. I then microwaved it for a minute and a half. Stirred it and sipped it hot. Was lovely, hot, thick, creamy and filling. Not far of from being a caffe latte. Any other examples?

This sounds yum as I love my lattes. I'll be having this for my dinner later x

A

Hi guys

I tried this and it was absolutely yum. I might make a hot choc with the chocolate milkshake tomorrow morning :D

A

Has anybody tried adding the instant espresso powder to a shake when making coffee, or has everyone used liquid coffee?

I add powder or granules.

Thank you. Will give it a go.

I made the hazelnut shake and it was proper grim, so I added about 200ml of coffe from the machine, and it made it quite nice. Only way I will be able to have those ones. X

Back