Cake in a mug

Someone suggested to me to slightly warm a vanilla muller light to go on it like custard! The recipe for the cake is also on the sw website x

how do you make theses and how many syns?

Well I was given a recipe in group: you mix one egg, 3tsp sweetener and any options hot chocolate 11g sachet in a mug. Then you blast it in the microwave for around two mins. Though mine sw overcooked first attempt! I'm going to try it again with 1:30 on the microwave.

Sounds like a weird combination but I'll give it a go!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I tried this and it tasted like chocolaty scrambled egg, which considering the ingredients isn't very surprising.

I won't need to try that again.

Tried this tonight and was slightly rubbery but yummy! Topped it with fatfree vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt and strawberries!

This will be a regular for me :)

So I tried the chocolate cake in a mug that people have been raving about recently....does it always feel a bit rubbery, or did I overcook it ? I microwaved it for about 2 minutes. Tasted nice but felt a bit horrible!

the same happened to me plus mine was slimy and wet - cdn't face it - so binned it!

I made it. Massively disappointed, and what a waste of 2 syns. If I hadn't have already poured my last - and fave - vanilla and choc sprinkle Müllerlight on it I'd have binned it after 1 bite. I won't be trying it again!

Back