Cake (lowest in points)?

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone

It's a colleagues birthday tomorrow, so we will be having cake. What cake should I choose that wont be to high in points, or shall I just say no to having any cake?

xx

well i would either take your own little cake or say no,i have this problem as in 2 weeks is my birthday! Maybe i might be at goal by then and go 4 a meal!:D

Well if your doing a selection of small cakes! the ww carrot cake slices are 1point each! and are sooooooo yummy i ate 2 today lol

I agree with the others hun. I'd either take my own WW cake or say no. Not worth risking your loss this week for a piece of birthday cake in my little opinion!!

x

just a suggestion about low point cakes... asda do a good for you range, banana and almond slices for only 0.5 a piece i love it they're 44 cals i think about 88p for 6 well worth it x

just a suggestion about low point cakes... asda do a good for you range, banana and almond slices for only 0.5 a piece i love it they're 44 cals i think about 88p for 6 well worth it x

I see the good for you range but never see them x

they're delicious honestly just the right size to satisfy !
In the new ww mag there's a recipe for chocolate cake looks nice. x

I got ww apple crumble slice yesterday in asda,Think gonna have a few ww cakes next week Tuesday as my birthday treat!

Back