Cake........ mmmmmm

bubbalicious

Silver Member
Just been given a cake in work, my boss lets me have one from their big meeting which they have every month and I always take it. I either....

1. Give it to one of the people I work with to eat (usually someone I actually like!)

2. Take it home and cut it in half and share with my boyfriend and count it as 6 syns.

Its a round bun style cake with white icing and a cherry on top. What shall I do????

Am I right thinking its about 12 syns for the whole thing??? :confused:

HELP!!!!!!!! It smells so good...... :D

You are allowed 5-15 syns a day, so if you can do the rest of the day on no syns, eat it if you really want it- just make sure you really enjoy it.

If you see this as a lifestyle change then you have to learn the art of compromise rather than denial- yes you can have a cake as long as for the rest of the day you are strict OR you can not have the cake and have some other treat later on- whichever you choose. This is the art of being realistic yet still in control

xxx

Sounds like it would be within your 5 - 15 syn limit so you could eat it all by yourself if you want! You don't seem very sure about wanting to eat it though, are you going to go off track if you have it? Personally I would share it with my bf to cut the syns and leave some syns for later on!

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bakery items, Iced bun/finger 70g large
11 Syns on Extra Easy Original 11 Syns Green 11 Syns

I would do as the others have suggested. Its not as if you have one every day!
Share it with your BF and then halve the syns.

Enjoy!

x

I'd share it defo - for me with treats it's not about eating the whole thing... it's just about tasting it!!
Hope you enjoy, sounds yummy!

Back