Puddings Cakes/treats recipes etc..

Kelly85

Hi everyone, I'm having family around tomorrow night and they're all saying they should eat healthier so I've decided to try and make some healthy sw friendly treats instead of the normal full fat cakes and biscuits!!
I've already got the recipe for the ferreo rocher chocs using melted nutella and weetabix, and also a chocolate moose using fat free natural yoghurt, egg whites and options hot chocolate sachet.

Would really like recipe for any cakes or anything else that people like making!!

Thanks guys!! x

On of the ladies brought this mousse to our tasting session on Tuesday and it was lush!

Lemon Mousse
(Syn Free)*
Ingredients;
Grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
8 level tbsp canderel
3 eggs separated
2 tbsp hot water
1 sachet gelatine
6oz very low fat fromage frais
1 egg white
pinch of salt OR cream of tartar*
Method;
1. Put grated lemon rind and juice in a bowl with canderel and egg yolks. Stand over a saucepan of simmering water and whisk until lemon in colour (10- 15 minutes)*
2. Pour hot water into a basin and sprinkle over gelatine - stand in a saucepan of simmmering water until gelatine has dissolved.*
3. Stir dissolved gelatine into lemon custard mix and leave until beginning to set. Fold the fromage frais into the setting lemon mixture .*
4. Whisk the 4 egg whites with the salt or cream of tartar until peaking and fold the setting lemon mixture in with a metal spoon. *
5. Pour into a mousse dish and refridgerate for 2 - 3 hours.*

Kelly85 said:
Hi everyone, I'm having family around tomorrow night and they're all saying they should eat healthier so I've decided to try and make some healthy sw friendly treats instead of the normal full fat cakes and biscuits!!
I've already got the recipe for the ferreo rocher chocs using melted nutella and weetabix, and also a chocolate moose using fat free natural yoghurt, egg whites and options hot chocolate sachet.

Would really like recipe for any cakes or anything else that people like making!!

Thanks guys!! x

Recipe for choc mousse plz x

Thanks but recipe I was looking for was using quark with an options, needed measurements. Got this tub of quark n dunno what to do with it haha

Back