Ideas for low syn sweet treats please

mummyswan

Hi, I'm on SW extra easy but my main weakness is "sweet treats" like chocolate, cakes, biscuits and frozen desserts. I like having 2 hi-fi light bars as my healthy b option most days and do eat quite a lot of muller light yoghurts and fat free yoghurt/fromage frais with fruit BUT I'd love some more ideas for sweet treats I can have for 6 syns or less (preferably just options I can grab rather than having to make).

Any suggestions?

Flump marshmallows are really low 2syns max and the fun sized Cadbury chic bars are 3-4 syns each. I've heard freezing curly wurlys works really well!

Mini milk lollies are a good treat and also fruit pastille lollies.

If you want a free treat frozen grapes, red currants and black currants are yummy!

Hope this helps ?

Thanks guys. some great ideas. Love the idea if the frozen curly wurly and also the mini milks. How many syns are they? I also did consider freezing muller lights but I heard they freeze solid unless you stir them frequently which I would end up forgetting to do

The mini milks are 1.5 syns each and treat size curly wurlys are 3.5 syns. Great for a sweet hit!

Yeah I've heard that about the ice cream going hard/crystallised with muller lights unless stirred, so I picked up an ice cream maker from Aldi for about £15, it excitedly got shoved in the freezer so I could use ASAP, and is now in the cupboard, still waiting to be used for the first time ha!

Back