calling all ex cambridge dieters who moved to ww

misheemoo

hi there :wave_cry:
my name is michelle and i was on cd for 6 weeks but decided to move over to ww last sunday as wanted to become normal again!, so been with ww 1 week today but sadly i have just had my weigh in and its a 2.5lb increase:confused:, can every body else tell me as to what there 1st and 2nd weigh ins were after changing over.

anybody ?

Dont be disheartened its probably water etc and your body adjusting to food again.

Bet you have a great week next week

thanks for replying starlight i was beginning to think my posts were invisible as nobody answered me yesterday! x

Yes, as Starlight says, it will be the increase of water and glycogen. Nothing to worry about. Your body will soon adjust again.

I know that some people do continue to lose when they move from CD to WW, but it's often because they have fallen off the wagon on CD prior to the move and replenished that glycogen beforehand.

Stick to WW and it'll all start coming off again before you know it.

2.5lbs is nothing!!! i came off SSing 4 weeks (ish) ago & since then have put on 13lbs ish :(
11lbsin around 3 wks on slimming world, so changed to WW a wk ago & have put on a further 2lbs this week!!! :( x

thank you kd and pixie, i really appreciate your comments x

good luck pixie, i hope it now starts to fall off you x

Just read your post, I did CD for around 6 weeks also. Put around 6lb on the week after, I then started WW and lost 7.5lbs, so I am happy, hope you do the same. It should come off, as I am forever starting different diets and I get a good weight loss from all.

thanks shazza x

Back