Calling all Monday WIs

Not so great this week-just under 2lbs-but better off than on :)

fabulous klyttleton...well done.

I lost 2lbs this week - 15st on the nose. it seems to be taking forever to get shot of the 15s!

Today was my first CD weigh in....cannot believe it! I lost 13lbs!

Well done 13 pounds is amazing in your first week.. thats 1 pound short of a stone.
You must be so happy !!! x

Well done 13 pounds is amazing in your first week.. thats 1 pound short of a stone.
You must be so happy !!! x

Thanks curlywurly, i'm chuffed but i'm feeling incredibly guilty now!

To celebrate my success I thought i'd treat myself and i've gone a bit overboard! eurgh. I hope i can rectify it during the week.

Well done everyone and sympathy to the migraine sufferers - Lou and Jaycey. :(
Annie, I've just noticed that we are both roughly the same size and have been doing CD for about the same time. Are you doing SS or SS+? ( Sorry if you have this on your signature - I can't refer back to it while I'm typing this.)

I lost 4lbs this week, very glad after a 1lb increase last week!

Bought some new clothes this morning - just Sainsbury's specials, but I like them and it was so good to buy size 16. I SAID A SIZE 16!!!!!!!! :D:):D:):D:):D.

Klyttleton, well done a whopping start to your CD journey :)

Bess, I'm doing SS and yes we have very similar stats don't we :)
I bought some smart 16 work trousers today but they are still a bit tight (must be cut small ;)) top half is still an 18 though :(

Annie x

Well, I lost 4¼ lbs. which is a bit rubbish for a fortnight, but I know it's because of the bread that I had to eat during my migraine. (My CDC agreed when I told her - turns out she gets them too!) But since I started, I've lost 7" off my waist, so that's good news. :)

We've started to talk about SS+ and beyond, which is a bit scary! My 12 weeks on SS will be up in a few weeks, and my CDC wants me to move along the steps after that (no going back!). Help - I'm frightened of food now! :p Controlling food is so much harder than controlling the contents of a packet, but I've got to maintain for the rest of my life so I may as well get used to it! :eek:

We've changed my target weight from 11 stone to 10½ stone, which is also scary but it needed to be done and we both knew it. (Need to change my ticker now!) This diet is really one step at a time, isn't it? None of us really know what our body is going to do next, lol.

Musn't grumble!! :D:D

Well ok then Annie, not all the new clothes were a 16! :eek: I did opt for one pair of size 18 trousers which fitted round my tum well but will need a belt round the waist!! Hey ho,:) much better then buying 20 and 22 as before!
They'll tide me over for now and I like the clothes too. I did a mad 30 minute dash with two of my daughters ( sorry - style guru's!) because we were in such a rush. I held things up that I liked and they said 'yes/no', then they carried everything for me while we looked around and we all crammed into the changing room for me to try them on. I love my personal shoppers!;) Mind you.....they persuaded me to buy some cropped linen trousers in a fairly startling shade of blue - 'Oh Mum, you've got to buy those'..........hmm..but I do love blue.
I had a wonderful reaction to my weight loss from some close friends who we haven't seen for a couple of months at the weekend - such a boost to the ego!! :D

Buying the sizes down is such fun Bess isn't it :)
I have a style guru that shops with me too and surprisingly it's my 25 yr old son :eek: I showed him a baggy jumper that I liked and he told me I didn't need to wear that sort of thing any more, bless him :hug99:

Annie x

:D Morning all, I have lost another 2lbs, which is very pleasing, considering the crap week I had with a cold, sinusitis and three migraines :cry: I decided that because of so many ailments maybe I should give my bod a bit of food, so went onto 810 at the weekend. One thing I was really looking forward to was having a cup of tea (the first one for 9 weeks) and I was drooling over the kettle whilst waiting for it to boil. Anyway, the tea was disgusting!!!!!!! Surely my tastes couldn't have changed that much??? I have tried several cups over the last day or so and they all just taste revolting.

I managed to have a swim on Sunday so will try and up the activity levels from now on and hopefully still report some losses over the next few weeks.

Well done to everyone for their fantastic weight losses and here's to next Monday :p

One thing I was really looking forward to was having a cup of tea (the first one for 9 weeks) and I was drooling over the kettle whilst waiting for it to boil. Anyway, the tea was disgusting!!!!!!! Surely my tastes couldn't have changed that much??? I have tried several cups over the last day or so and they all just taste revolting.
Oh Lorrayne, you've just shattered all my SS+ dreams - aaargh!! :eek: The thought of cups of tea was keeping me going (counteracting the thought of having to eat 4 CD meals in a day!) and now it's sounding ALL bad - eek!! I might have to give serious thought to the idea of a white/green meal now (which scares me to death - sure I'll get the quantities wrong, lol).

I'm on SS till 4th May, and then I've got to go SS+, my CDC says so! I just cannot imagine being revolted by cups of tea, but you never know! (Do you use spring water? I've been buying bottles of that since I started CD - as you know, the water round here tastes and smells like a swimming pool!) And I've used skimmed milk for years now (the only good thing WW ever did for me) so perhaps it won't be such a shock to me.

Will keep you posted on this one.....:confused:

Sorry to shatter your illusions Jaycey!! I always had skimmed milk before, so it isnt because of that. The tea just tasted awful. Maybe it is because I have forgotten how to make it :D One of the lads at work always made me a tea or three in the afternoons and he absolutely knew how I liked them. They were nectar. Yesterday he made me a tea and that was horrid too, so not just my technique. :-/

Well done on your 4+lbs loss. You are going to wow everyone on the beach this summer!!!

How's the flushes? Perhaps you should answer that on the Menopausal Maniacs page lol

Just got down to the next stone mark

Hi, all well done, I had my WI on Monday morning, and was abit bad over easter, so only lost 2 lbs this week, but did make it into the next stone so, now in the 13's, I've not been in them for years, my next goal is to get to the 12's.
So I'm going back on SS for 2 weeks and join a gym today.

:)

Back