Calorie Counting and letting it work?

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all, new to posting in this forum so, Hello!!!

Just reading through a few posts and I, like some, are unsure about seeing my weight move again in the right direction... down.

This is day 6 for me and on average over these days I have consumed about 1350 cals, to be safe, per day. I will next week be aiming for 1200 definitely everyday. Although allowing myself some freedom on the weekend should I choose i.e. a glass of wine or a cafe biscuit or a meal out, hopefully not going over 1500 on these days.

So back to my point I need to remind myself and others, that providing we are consuming less than we are burning and using as fuel, we should loose. So I might just be adjusting from low carb this week and need to give CCing a chance to catch up in my body.

For those of you at a plateau remember that you are consuming less than you need to maintain and the weight will budge .... your body is just stabilising.

So lets up the water, take our vitamins, get some exercise and make sure we are having a variety of food.

Once again hello!

Bren
X:p

Last edited:
Amen to that!

Well this morning I have had a 1.6kg gain since yesterday? !!!

So that means weeks 1 I have gained. I have been eating alot of vege soup the past few days so today I will have some more variety.

Very odd and going to ignore it!

Bren
X

Hi Bren,

when i changed over from low carb to ccing it took me 4 weeks to lose anything, god I was fed up. but it will happen it has to.

Thanks Jot.

I had a very very good day yesterday with food and exercise and was very shocked to see that on the scales this morning. So not going to have another bowl of my vege soup today, and grabbed a tin of tuna for lunch and will have vege stirfry for dinner.

Praying that it all sorts itself out very soon.

Bren
X

I mean like I mentioned above it has to as I am consuming less than I am burning but not low enough to make my body believe it is starving.

I think on this diet you just have to stop scale hopping on a daily basis. CD losses were meant to be 0.5lbs per day so I looked for them. Now I accept the losses are slower so I weigh bi-weekly just to check that there is no gain and keep motivated.
Your body needs to adjust between diets so that loss will happen. You have a clear acceptance that you need to tip the balance of burning more calories. Stick with it and enjoy.

Thanks Wez, it is difficult but I need to remind myself that I am not over indulging or bingeing by any means. So slow and steady here we go!

X

Well an early WI is in order tomorrow morning (Sat) as I leave Sat night.

Cals for the week haven't gone over 1350 and usually I am between 1200 - 1300. I've been having a wedge of lemon in hot water in the morning and a green tea at night along with 3ltrs of water a day.

Two days ago I started taking a Colon cleansing powder at night and putting Acai berry powder in my morning breakfast. Lets say the last 2 morning I have rid my body of some waste (sorry!). I've heard alot of good things about using these 2 products together so thought I would give it a try until the packs run out. Should last for about 3 weeks.

Only managing the gym 2 or 3 days over the weekend. But next week when I'm on hols I will be going a lot more, everyday hopefully.

Bren
X

What does acai berry do? Is it for cleansing / detox or fibre? Not familiar with its benefits.
Looks like you are very focussed in doing the right things, well done.
I am really enjoying eating fresh fruit but tend to use frozen veg for convenience now. I am amzed how full I have been feeling as I am a notorious picker but I had to leave part of my salad lunch mid week, it was too much. I am so proud of myself not cheating that it is making the diet easy to stick too and not necessary to think about.
Hope your wi was positive!

Wez well done you also sound very focused.

I have had a wonderful dinner out with hubby and jthink i have done 2200 cals for the day. Going away to visit my family and wont be seeing him for 2 weeks.

Acai berries are for putting/helping to promote good anitoxidants in the blood stream and the colon cleanse is for exactly that. I've noticed a difference in the 3 days I have been using it. i do feel cleaner and lighter in the tummy. Not a huge impact on the scales but that will come with time.

xx

Back