Calorie counting

I think I'm probably gonna give this a go too, I've been trying just to stick to my actual amount of calories and that was hard enough - but feel I've combated a way now!! lol, oh joy!!

Whats your starting weight? I see your new aswell..... I'm a chef which does and doesn't help!! xx

Hi my weight is 157lbs and im 5ft4 , going on holiday in August , so would like to lose at least a stone, usually walk my girl to school , but not in this weather lol, what about you?

157lbs, 11lbs 2, probably my goal weight :) Im 14 stone and only 2 inchs taller than u lol. So a tad more to loose. I'm a chef so I find it difficult to control the food intake with anything other than calorie counting. I'm gyming 6 times a week <<she tells herself. Currently only managing 3 times a week!!! I think a stone will be piss easy for you to loose but I definitely recommend some kind of cardio, 20 mins run or brisk walk, anything that keeps your heart rate up for that few minutes. Will help alot!! A/L?? X

Haha, iv been trying to lose this stone for about a year. Lol i was 13.12 a couple of years ago after the birth of my boy, and lost a bit , but been at a standstill for a while,
I try to walk my girl to school everyday, but this week its non stopped raining! Looking forward to get back into it next week,
Did hear if you put vanilla on your wrists while your cooking, its supposed to put you off the food! Good luck

Back