Calorie intake

billygroat

Hi Guys, me again....

I know that my calorific intake was too low so have made the changes.....

Just saw postings in the Cambridge Diet section and they are eating 600 calories per day, how are they still managing to lose weight whilst being in the body starvation category.

I am not asking cos I want to go back to lower calories, I'm just nosey and like to know how things work...

They talk about ketosis, from my attempt at the Atkins diet a few years back (my only other diet attempt) i remember this is when your body starts to eat itself, muscle and all????

I'm all ears:p

Julie x

Yeah but Julie they're ( as far as I am aware)not doing the exercise that you are, they would collapse. I know that while on CD you can exercise, but not to the extent that you are just now.
As for ketosis, I *think* that is when the body uses its glycogen to fuel itself.

It cant be healthy - I'm going to be shot down now arent I??

SUcking on shakes all day, yuk, yuk and double yuk, i like to feel something between my teeth :D :p

LOL, I think they have their place. Its like Xenical isn't for everyone, neither is SW or say Weight Loss Surgery. Tis all horses for courses, as long as we all have the needle on the scales going the right way, as in down :D :D
xx

Back