Calories on Slimming World- help????????

nichola24

I know we don' t count calories via Slimming World but quick question, if i' m eating over 1200 calories some day how is it possible to lose weight?
What do others reckon there daily intake on Slimming World any day, red green or extra easy, what are generally the calories people are eating on this diet as i find when eating carbs i e pasta and rice im having alot and not understanding the calories as am i going by 100g dry on packet calories as im having 150g and then it would be more than the dried value on the packet as it would be cooked when i eat it, need help understanding this all as im eating alot of pasta and rice, love it and feel sooooo guilty.

The 1200 calories a day is THE WORST diet misconception. I am probably eating over 2000 a day averaged over the week, and I'm losing! I am fairly tall but it goes to show 1200 is just rubbish! I've done done the 1200 a day thing, I was miserable and it created a binge-starve cycle, on SW nothing is off limits, its just about moderation!

Back