Calories

agee86

Hi all,

I know SW isn't a calorie based diet and it's basically a free for all on what you can eat, but I noticed someone on here the other day advising to check the calorie intake if you're finding you're hitting a wall.

Out of interest, I've just done it for my food today (just Brekky & Lunch as I don't know what's the go for dinner tonight). Turns out, even though my food is mostly free and only include 6 syns, my calorie intake will have been 936 by 2pm and that leaves me 264 for my dinner tonight, if I'm to stick to the 1200 calorie rule.

It's really interesting to see. There may well be other threads on this, so I apologise if I'm repeating what others have said.

I'd be interested to see what everyone elses says, if you've got 5 minutes to have a look on MyFitnessPal and let me know...

I use MFP quite unashamedly. I follow SW principles but use MFP to curb portion size and for some flexibility on non SW days. It's right you don't need to mostly but I find it works for me better than SW alone. I'm a very greedy person otherwise

Back