Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge afterlife

First day is going okay mate, just hope I can stick with it! Got a really bad headache today but not too sure if that has anything to do with the programme.

I need to lose 6 stone :-(

How long U been following it for?

Davey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

final good to see other guys on here too

Hi hope everyone is ok today! nice to see some other men on here it does seem to be mostly us ladies! I am really not sure whether to go through the steps before going to SW or to get to goal and goal to SW? I was also thinking about WW but as you say Crista I know I would use the points for junk food and that really is not changing the way I think about food!Hope you have all had a good day I am looking forward to my 2nd weigh in on Wednesday evening!Take Care x

Hi hope everyone is ok today! nice to see some other men on here it does seem to be mostly us ladies! I am really not sure whether to go through the steps before going to SW or to get to goal and goal to SW? I was also thinking about WW but as you say Crista I know I would use the points for junk food and that really is not changing the way I think about food!Hope you have all had a good day I am looking forward to my 2nd weigh in on Wednesday evening!Take Care x

Yeah don't think there's alot of us men on here Hun lol.. Goes to show mind alot of people of all different sizes/genders are on here :)
Aww SW is slow weight loss I think, I choose the diet for the 121 support my consultant is lovely! And the fact I'm not around food as I would go off the rails!! How's you doing?
Oo WI 2 night good luck Hun
Right best head off to work grrrr haha!

Take care :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back