Cambridge diet and exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by delilah, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. delilah

delilah Full Member

as someone who never exercises and has trouble walking up stairs without getting out of breath i am wanting to start doing some exercise thats gentle and not too hard. im on CD so i dont know how much i should do not to tire myself out. also does it make a differnece if u exercise regularly, will i lose more weight than just doing the diet? xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    I asked a similar question and was basically told not to over do it as it can knock you out of ketosis and into starvation mode. so I limit myself to walking or dancing enough to get my heart rate up but not so I am completely knackered afterwards. just don't go too mad and you should be fine.
    I don't know if it affects the weightloss to be honest. I only went for a walk on day 1 and haven't been since and I lost 12lbs in my first week so it didn't seem to matter that I hadn't done much! x
  4. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    I heard that it helps with toning. Someone else said to do gentle exercises for the reasons that soontobelittlegem said. So I think you could do some walking it shouldn't hurt anything.
  5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

You should take it easy for the first two weeks until your body has adjusted. I now do about an hour and a quarter every other day on the wii fit, some aerobic but mostly muscle workouts and yoga. I have seen a difference in my muscle tone already and it's only been just over two weeks :)
    Don't push yourself too hard and make sure you drink plenty of water when you're exercising :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.