Cambridge Diet in The Sun

That's fabby!! Thanks for posting.

Gx

I think this is Guiness Taster and his wife. He does post on here, but not very often.

Thanks Joanne

Will get the paper and read the article in full - it's always nice to see any one have success on a diet, but more so when it's CD - and you know the very same thing is happening for you!

It is our own Guiness Tester :)

Well done you guys :)

Mike

It was reading an article in The Sun that made me start CD. I hadn't heard of it before but saw one article last summer and thought about it but didn't do anything, then saw another article in the autumn which inspired me to start.

Wow, I love a success story. Actually I'm a success story fiend, often taking the web apart for success stories from all over the globe.

Paper and Radio

Hi everyone
wow what a day, the first I knew that we were in todays Sun was when I saw this thread earlier this morning, We knew the Sun had the story however we were not told it was going in today, they only got the story yesterday!! so today has been a day of sending and receiving loads of texts. All my friends and colleagues keep texting me as they see the story.
The photoshoot lasted a couple of hours and our interviews lasted another 2 hours all that for just a tiny story in the paper!!
We have now had a phonecall asking us to appear on BBC radio 5 live tonight on the Steve Nolan show tonight between 10pm and 1am. We will be having a radio interview over the phone, do listen in if you can!

alan
The Big Diet

Just read the paper - well done both of you, enjoy the interview tonight, not sure if I'll be up but if I am will defo listen in.

Well done both!!

Back