Cambridge diet journey

loverlay

Hi all my name is alex I am a 22 year old female and what a year i have had. I started the Cambridge diet around this time last year and lost a stone and a half then I had to stop for medical reasons. Now I am starting again I have 4 and half stone to lose. Just thought I post on here for encouragement and support and wondered if there was anyone who had lost a large amount of weight on this diet too. Weigh in on Thursday. I AM DETERMINED!!! :D

Hi there and welcome! Just wanted to wish you luck with CD, I'm sure you will do well!

Thank you!!! Means alot. So many people are against it. Sorry for the late reply trying to get my head around this app! Have you been on the cd diet?

I lost 5 stones n Cambridge. Take it a day at a time, think of shakes/soups as your medicine (as sometimes it doesn't taste nice) and I used to start the day with 8 small bottles of water and try and drink them all by the end of the day. (used to fill them from the tap)

Irene xx

That's brilliant!!! Well done. I want to lose 4 and a half. That's made sound so achievable. What did you do about your skin? Did you have any excess skin as a result of the diet? I don't have any hanging bits or wobbly bits as such my skin is quite firm but I'm just too big. I'm worried il have to have surgery or something!!!!

Which is worse - excess weight or a bit of skin?

5 stones off didn't take me to my goal weight but didn't have problems with skin

Don't worry.

Irene xx

Back