Cambridge Diet or Not?

Hi everyone,

I have tried every diet going and i get bored easily when I don't see results quickly. I have herd about the CD and how quickly you can lose weight if you stick to it. Can anyone give me any advice on this diet? I have contacted my local consultant and I am arranging a meeting with her. I am worried about not being able to stick to it and wasting money.

I am currently 5 ft 1 and weigh 12 stone :mad: and would like to be 9 stone :). My BMI is obeses. My weight is really starting to get me down. I have a one year old baby girl and plan to have more children but don't want to get pregnant at my current weight.

Any advice or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated!

Pinkchic87 xx

Hi everyone,

I have tried every diet going and i get bored easily when I don't see results quickly. I have herd about the CD and how quickly you can lose weight if you stick to it. Can anyone give me any advice on this diet? I have contacted my local consultant and I am arranging a meeting with her. I am worried about not being able to stick to it and wasting money.

I am currently 5 ft 1 and weigh 12 stone :mad: and would like to be 9 stone :). My BMI is obeses. My weight is really starting to get me down. I have a one year old baby girl and plan to have more children but don't want to get pregnant at my current weight.

Any advice or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated!

Pinkchic87 xx

Hi Pinkchick, I'm no expert, Just thought I'd mention the diet I am on as I had the same problem with costs and my weight getting me down.
I'm on slim and save a different Very Low Calorie Diet, It works out as £25 a week for the 3 food packs a day then your allowed 1 protein meal and veg or salad from the allowed list. So far after 4 weeks I have found the diet simple to stick to, I do have to push through somedays, but the weight loss is good and keeps you focused for the next weigh in. hope that's helped.
lee

Back