Cambridge Diet to Slimming world??

shivvy

Hey, Im very new on here. Was wondering if anyone on here has went on to Slimming World after Cambridge?? Ive done Cambridge for 12 weeks, but Ive had enough now :)

Any help would be appreciated - as I dont want to pile the weight back on

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have never done the Cambridge diet but have been eating the SW way for a year now and not felt this good for many years.

I can thoroughly recommend it..........and if you decide to join us "Welcome"

There are few new starters that have just come over from CD/LL Think they found they put on in the first week (expected) but then are doing ok after that, good luck! :D

There are lots of people on here who have moved over from vlcd plans, either because they found it too difficult to sustain or because they were nearing their target and were looking for maintenance plans.

Unless you have done a refeed programme you will probably find it takes a few weeks for your body to adjust to normal eating patterns again and may well see a gain or two. But that is just a temporary thing and after that you should just be like any other member and see normal losses.

I'm sure other people more knowledgeable than me about CD will be along to give you advice

Good luck!

Back