cambridge diet

Hi there my advice would be keep strong in your first week as this is the hardest part, but you can do it and the results are noticeable and you will be at your goal in no time and this site has got me through so far, if your not feeling good pop on here its great x x

Thank you for taking the time and replying its my second day and im not feeling to bad at the moment im a bit worried about the constipation ive been reading about

Your welcome, and the consipation i have never had i did this diet for a good 4 months last year and never got it once but were all diffrent but if you do have it you can get firbe you just add it to your water x

Or sorry from your consultant not sure on cost tho hope this helps x

hi i started the diet on monday so no how ur feeling, everyone says the first wk is the hardest i hope so as i have found it awful just hope i get good loss monday xx

How much are you hoping to have lost by tomorrow? I take it your WI is tomorrow? Hope your having a better day, even if today is one of the worst days to be doing this diet :)

the first week is definitely the hardest but once you start seeing results its so worth it! hang in there and use the forum as often as you need to. it really is a lifeline for me and i get loads of fab tips! also, if you find that the water is get boring, you are allowed a small amount of coke zero, i've recently introduced this into my diet and it's been a great help to have something with a bit of taste, especially to wash the mousses down, lovely!

Back