Cambridge Diet

Hi Ellie, welcome to the forum mate and I hope it goes well for you. ;)

Hi firstly good luck, I'm on my 3rd week and doing well, with the shakes I always use almost twice as much water as they say which makes a better taste.
:)

Wow thats good, are you near your goal?

Also just thinking how i should space them all out i can have 1 porridge, 2 shakes, 1 soup and 200ml skimmed..

Hiya ellie, good luck with the plan hun!! With the shakes try them all and find out what you like!! Choc mint is very popular :)
Xxxx

Hi everyone

I'm new too.

I start on Monday 20/05/13

Does any one have any tips ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone

I'm new too.

I start on Monday 20/05/13

Does any one have any tips ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its day 3 now how u doing not finding it as hard as last time i really need to stay focus as i quit easy and i really need to lose at least 3 stone by october. What about you how u getting on how much u got to lose ? X good luck x

Hi how's it going, I'm starting tomorrow,really excited/nervous hope I can do this (I will do this)
Good luck all

I had me meeting tonight I'm doing ss+ I really wanted to do ss but my cc advised otherwise (I'm sure she knows best) plus I get a meal ? but I just hope it don't slow down the weigh loss.... I'm actually surprised at how much I will be eating doesn't seem like a diet (I will defiantly do this)

Back