Cambridge in Dubai?

I guess it's just you! I am super jelous u live in Dubai though! I'd take sunshine over rainy England any day!!

Ah thanks for the love, was feeling very neglected there haha I used to live in London for a few years and loved it, miss it so much but do enjoy the warm weather. There are apparently hundreds of people doing this diet here...I wonder where they all hiding :confused:

Isn't the Cambridge diet just a fancy pants Atkins diet? Maybe there's a secret forum you don't know about haha x

Well on Atkins you eat food cutting out all carbs, Cambridge is meal replacements so all soups, shakes and bars...nothing else *sigh* The end result on both is that you end up in ketosis so I suppose they are similar in a way.Hmm got me wondering now, if you hear of any secret Dubai clubs share the gossip ;-) haha

Haha il keep an eye out! I see you must have willpower I need solid food in me or I'm not nice to be around! X

Day 2---

This is my day 2 and must say that the hunger pangs just creeps in every second. Day 1 was OK, although i drank just about 2 l of water, had a shake in the mornin' and porridge for lunch, i got dizzy by the evening so i decided to skip the dinner (was craving for some chicken) so instead drank some more water.

The support system is good, the counselors sent messages to check on you, and its kind of a wake-up call to all the cravings. all prayers to let me get through this week which from what i have heard is the most difficult and once you get into ketosis, u will be relieved.

Back