cambridge tetra shakes

Gemma1986

Im just me!
does any no how many ww points are in the tetra shakes?as when at the bakers finding so hard with cakes and feeling hungry??

hi Starlight - new to this (saw cc for first time today) and I have a lot of weight to lose. Looking for good pratical advice from someone who has been there and faced a big weight loss - and has succeeded!

Thanks Starlight - I guess it feels such a daunting task, but I keep trying to think about it being only a short time in my life and that its only food!! How have you got through each day? any top tips when you've been feeling miserable??

Thanks Starlight - I guess it feels such a daunting task, but I keep trying to think about it being only a short time in my life and that its only food!! How have you got through each day? any top tips when you've been feeling miserable??

This kinda sums things up as far as Im concerned :)

http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/44107-getting-click-if-i-can-you-can.html

One of the things I did very early on was print off a photo of my niece and put the caption 'Auntie Sandra, whats more important that or me?' on it and stuck it to the door of my fridge - it worked!!

I wouldnt suggest reading ALL my diary, not unless youre a severe insomniac ;) but you might find the first months worth or so helpful :)

Just remember youve done so well but this is a life change thing now to maintain... its not a diet youre on any more Gemma :) You can for one thing afford to cut yourself a bit of slack AND you also need to think about how to work out a long term plan for your food, especially since once your Tetras etc are done, I dont think any CDC will sell you more.

Youre in a pretty unique position on the WW board being at goal, lets hope you have company soon. By the time I get there youll be a total expert lol

Thank you very much - what thought proking idea, i shall do the same with a pic of my daughter - she has long missed out on things because I make excuses cos of my weight. brilliant idea!

Just remember youve done so well but this is a life change thing now to maintain... its not a diet youre on any more Gemma :) You can for one thing afford to cut yourself a bit of slack AND you also need to think about how to work out a long term plan for your food, especially since once your Tetras etc are done, I dont think any CDC will sell you more.

Youre in a pretty unique position on the WW board being at goal, lets hope you have company soon. By the time I get there youll be a total expert lol

Just got alot going on in my life and feeling rather sad! i can do it,and u will be there soon:D

Back