Cambrige diet

You will be fine hun. The first few days are hard so gear yourself up for it! Im on week 2 and its a lot easier although i did cheat this morning and had a sausage and egg mcmuffin which im kicking myself about! The good news is that i didnt ruin the rest of the day by having anything else so ultimately staying on track. Things to expect when going into ketosis is headaches and a heavy feeling in your arms and legs but trust me they do go away and when u see your first loss on the scales its such a big motivator. Good luck if u are prepared and have an ultimate goal you will do fabulously! Xxxxx

Aw thanks so much Hun . So beat yourself up , you done well to ruin the whole day so well done x
I am extremely focused and feel I can do this but I know it's going to be hard so much support is needed lol . To be honest I feel like I'm going to struggle with meal ideas , can u help me with that pls , what sort of things do you eat ? Xxxx

Are u on step 2 aswell then? I have mostly chicken with either leeks or brocolli. Salads good with some spring onions and balsamic vinegar. You can use herbs and spices to brighten things up. There is a thread on here with lots of step 2 ideas. Xxxxx

No Hun I'm on step one , I have 3 shakes and a meal , tonight I had an omelet with 2eggs and 80g mushrooms, to be honest it hasn't been to bad today , will probably be harder tomorrow as stomach will be empty lol .
How are you finding the whole diet? Xxx

I'm finding the diet really good hun. The first week was hard but now that i'm used to not having much food it's got a LOT easier. It really is worth sticking with for at least the 2 weeks that i've found its taken my body to get used to it. Day 14 for me tomorrow and then weigh in on thursday. Im hoping for a good 2 or 3 pounds this week :). mmm yes I like omelettes too :). Hope today has been a good one for you xxxx

weddingbelle said:
I'm finding the diet really good hun. The first week was hard but now that i'm used to not having much food it's got a LOT easier. It really is worth sticking with for at least the 2 weeks that i've found its taken my body to get used to it. Day 14 for me tomorrow and then weigh in on thursday. Im hoping for a good 2 or 3 pounds this week :). mmm yes I like omelettes too :). Hope today has been a good one for you xxxx

Hiii lovely good luck for today :) u will be on ur way to a gd loss ;) I know it.. How has your days been going? Keep me posted x

Back