Camden Box food + Notting Hill Festival?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by BuzzyBee, 27 August 2011 Social URL.

1. BuzzyBee

BuzzyBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

Any tips on eating out in camden (food market) and notting hill festival (lots of carribean food)? What to avoid, what to look out for?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Probably a bit latr now but rice & peas usually is made with creamed coconut so i'd aviod that! Dumplings are deep fried so not the best to have. Jerk chicken or pork would be fine, just remove the skin/fat. Brown stewed chicken (my fav) is quite synful, though each recipe is differentthey usually include alot of oil, and brown sugar, as is goat curry as its made with coconut milk usually.

Sorry, i would just have an off plan meal if
    It was me!!

4. TattooedMammy

TattooedMammy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5.5lb(40.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the chinese stalls - rice and chicken or noodles and chicken? Or there is a wicked italian stall by the edge of the canal and you can have pasta and a sprinkling of parmesan. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.