Camp America, here I come!

Kaitey

This summer I'm going to (hopefully - my application's in the US but I haven't been placed at a camp yet) be going to the US to work as a counsellor in a summer camp, YAY!

Me and my partner eat pretty big portions on a daily basis, and my weight crept up a lot since we've gotten together, especially since we moved in together. When I was thinking about going to America this summer, I haven't been thinking 'YAY I can't wait, I'm super excited' I've been thinking 'Are the kids going to laugh at me being fat? Will I be able to keep up with them 24/7?!' and so I've decided something has to change! My mate's been doing CD since October and has lost loads of weight, so I decided to go onto the plan too.

My main problem is that since I haven't been placed, I don't have a clue when I'll be leaving - and therefore when I'll need to be eating normally again. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be told 7 weeks in advance, which I'll need to go up the steps properly...

I've made this diary today (day 11) because I was STARVING this afternoon! Felt all weird too, never been closer to breaking the diet so far!

I'm doing SS+ not SS, because I find not eating at nights pretty unbearable!

Just wanted to say hi and good luck on your Cambridge journey:) well done for getting to day 11, and you'll love working on a summer camp, I did BunaCamp years ago as a horse riding instructor and loved every minute, hope day 11is getting easier xxx

I'm with BUNAC too :D ahh I'm sooo excited!

I'm off to a black tie do at uni tomorrow night and there's going to be a LOT of free alcohol :( boo! Picked up 6 dresses from my mum and dad's to choose between to wear, my two smartest, which are 16's do NOT fit at all. My size 14 dress I had for my 18th does though, go figure! Now just trying to decide between the 3 that fit me and are still relatively smart :p

So, for anyone who's interested, I was at the docs today and I've been diagnosed with severe depression with instructions to come off CD so I'll let my CDC know on monday when I see her for my (last) weigh in. Going to do SW atm with a view to returning to CD after I'm better again :)

Back