Campbells Pasta & sauce

Hi..
Does anyone know the syn value for the campbells pasta & sauces..??

My stupid tesco store by me doesnt stock the bachelors ones anymore so ive had to buy the campbells ones but unfortunately i cant find the syn value for them on Extra Easy...

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
im presumin that they'l all be the same sort of value cus i had the tesco pasta & sauce the other day, the tomato and onion one, and just presumed the syn value is the same as the bachelors ones.. but i dont know for sure... :cry:

Thanks Peeps... xxx

jpoppyfalls said:
Hi..
Does anyone know the syn value for the campbells pasta & sauces..??

My stupid tesco store by me doesnt stock the bachelors ones anymore so ive had to buy the campbells ones but unfortunately i cant find the syn value for them on Extra Easy...

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
im presumin that they'l all be the same sort of value cus i had the tesco pasta & sauce the other day, the tomato and onion one, and just presumed the syn value is the same as the bachelors ones.. but i dont know for sure... :cry:

Thanks Peeps... xxx

Bump for this thread.. I'd like to know too can't find them online but my tescos is really pushing them!

If you post the nutritional information on here we could put it in the sw calculator to work out the syn values

Per 100g
123 calories
4.8 protine
20.3 carbs
2.2 fat
1.3 fibre
0.23 sodium

The packet is 120g

Cam someone please work it out on the syn calculator? Thanks xx

Sarah-Jayne said:
Per 100g
123 calories
4.8 protine
20.3 carbs
2.2 fat
1.3 fibre
0.23 sodium

The packet is 120g

Cam someone please work it out on the syn calculator? Thanks xx

Only 123 calories per 100g? So less than 200 cals per packet? What flavour is this?

Hi i have just worked it out on the information given using dried pasta as a free food and it says it is 1 syn per pack on EE and Green.

It will also depend on whether the nutritional information is for made up as directed with milk and butter.

FYI - for those who didnt know - Campbells took over Batchelors BUT don't assume that syns remain the same as it appears the nutritional info is different.

Michelle

Not quite - Premier Foods bought Campbell's and got other brands as part of the deal including Batchelor's and Frey Bentos. Since then they have rebranded some of their products - Campbell's condensed soups became Batchelor's and Campbell's meatball changed to Frey Bentos. But they are all owned by the same company.

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/227203-campbells-pasta-sauce-rice-packs-2.html

Here's the list from Slimmingworld website:

Pasta: this is made as directed

Cheese & Broccoli EE-5, Red-25 Green-5
Cheese, Leek & Ham EE-5, Red-26.5, Green-5
Chicken & Mushroom EE-3.5, Red-25.5, Green-3.5
Tomato & Herb EE-free, Red-21, Green-Free

Rice: The below is for the whole packet made as directed

Savoury Rice, Chicken & Sweetcorn EE-2, Red-21, Green-2
Savoury Rice, Golden Vegetable EE-2.5, Red-22.5, Green-2.5
Savoury Rice, Mild Curry EE-1.5, Red-23, Green-1.5
Savoury Rice, Mushroom EE-2, Red-22, Green-2

Does anyone know what a whole packet of the cheese leek and ham is, made up but without milk and butter, just using water? Many thanks :0) x

Back