Camping! Can i stay in control!

smartie831

Hi everyone, I'm
Going camping today just for one night and im hoping I can stay focused!
Breakfast should be easy! But it's a situation where I'll possibly be having more bread than normal. :(
My friends rang last night to say, they've sorted tea and have bought burgers!
Hmmm won't they be lots of syns!
Worse an scenario is it'll be just one day! :eek:s

Yeah take Quorn as they are less syns...also thin tesco healthy living ones are OK.
U could also take tin of beans to heat up and 'share' or a big boxed salad??
Take one of the syn free mugshots to just add hot water to and that will fill u up more than bread! :)
If it doesnt end up going the way you want it...dont worry!! 1 night/1day leaves you with another 6 days of being good! And in the long run you have to be able to live your life! xx

Hey I'd work out the syns of something to go in a batch-quern burger, steak burger whatever. Then I'd take a pack of wholemeal batches too-or call your friends and ask if they are getting sone or do they want you to. *I'm not eating White bread ATM* normally works for me! While your on the phone offer to bring some salad? I also took lighter cheese slices so topped my burger with these! If they are bringing dessert offer to bring a melon platter or similar-great finger food! Take Alpen bars or similar to curb munchies and yes mugshots or options are great for chilly evenings! I camp a lot and find it's a lot about planning and taking extras to cover munchies. I find I have increased appetite when I'm outdoors a lot (all that fresh air) so temptations increase. I just make sure I have lots of sw friendly goodies to grab! Have a great time!!! Xx

I cent camping 3 weeks ago, lost 5 pounds that week! I went on green days and took cooked pasta in a tuppaware dish, mug shots, beans , quorn steaks, quorn lamb grills, mug shots, little mini meal tin of heinz tom and veg...nice quick snack. I took wholemeal pittas but only had one in 3 days. Oh and I drank half a bottle of gin every night I was there! Hehe

What are mug shots? Well it didn't really go to plain. Feel so bloated now!! Drank kopparberg Which is probably one of the worst to drink! Really frustrated with myself. Back on it today. Will try and not use any syns.

Mug shots are a little but like pot noodle when made up but come in a sachets and are free (if certain flavours) just like the free super noodles, pasta shots etc! I'm taking some camping next week-for when I'm freezing and a piece of fruit won't cut it!!

Back